Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:23:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doing a shit in the street

Started by Emma Raducanu, September 17, 2008, 05:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

A camera has been neatly hidden in the corner of someone's room, disguised under a pair of jeans and suddenly we're witnessing Tim behave in ways not familiar to us. He's singing along with music he's listening to, we look at each other and agree, we've never heard Tim so much as hum a tune. He then starts furisously

ironing his clothes and discovers the camera.

How does the privacy of your own home change your behaviour, when your social guards are down and the real you can dance merrily with the night? Are there any potentially embarrassing habits you have that you hope always stay secret?

rudi

Nothing appears to be in the gap between text...?

Emma Raducanu

sorry I fell asleep on the space button

mrlizard

Dude...

But yes, I reckon listening (and acting out) 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette on your own when no one else is in is up there.

And stuff.

Oh God I forgot about the solo...

alan nagsworth

I talk to myself fucking loads when I'm home alone. Calling spiders "little bastards" and discussing how they plan to evade this glass which I am placing as a trap over their head. At my old house I would talk to my cats all the time; mostly to entertain myself but also to see that look on their face which says "you are a sad individual", and then I laugh! Haha, you're right Fluffy! This amuses me!

I also get over-excited and quite ... well, hyperactive. I get a buzz from having a house to myself, I blast out my music and drum with my hands on any available surface. I used to take the opportunity to practice beatboxing when my parents were out but in the new place, I know my flatmate doesn't find it weird so I just do it all the time.

mrlizard

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 17, 2008, 05:34:04 AM
I get a buzz from having a house to myself, I blast out my music and drum with my hands on any available surface.

'It Must Have Been Love', by Roxette.

FYI: It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows.

*sigh*

alan nagsworth

But it's over now! Let it go, man!

boxofslice

That's a shame, I thought this thread was going to literally be about having a shit in the street and I was going to recount the numerous times if been caught short out and about and having to defecate in the oper air. Shame.

Neville Chamberlain

Bah! I was hoping to recount my "having diarrhoea down my trousers in the middle of a busy shopping street in Germany" tale!

The Masked Unit

Yeah, I prefer the alternative version of this thread as well.

My biggest source of shame is that I once did a turd in a phone box, and I can think of a couple occasions where I've been out in the car with nowhere to stop, and have been so achingly desperate that I've come to peace with the idea of shitting my own pants. In both cases the lord smiled on me and presented a pub I could sprint through and let rip, although if the bog door had been locked I would have just done it in the bin.

When I lived in Manchester I was once rifling through the bargain bins in a record shop and mistook a simple fart for a wet shite. Luckily I lived nearby but I lived above a dental surgery and had to pass through reception in order to access my flat upstairs. As always, the reception staff were keen to chat and for several minutes I stood there in front of a waiting room full of patients with shit in my drawers; my backside covered by an L.P of some description. Thank God I wasn't buying C.Ds at the time.

Oh yeah, on that particular day I was wearing white jeans.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I was watching Bruce Parry's Amazon, cooking risotto and drinking red wine and I felt so happy that I skipped across the room giggling.

I wouldn't have done that if anyone else was there. And now I'm sitting at work I seem to be looking back at a completely different person - is this how bipolar disorder starts? ;-)

Neville Chamberlain

People who wear white jeans deserve everything they get.

The Masked Unit

Beagle 2

I like to pogo around the room alone to loud music, and I enjoy a good naked day around the flat when I know I won't be disturbed. You have to be careful when combining the two for knob flappage.

I had to explain how I managed to smash the front room lampshade everywhere while in the flat alone recently to my bemused housemates. It was because the sex pistols had come on the television and I'd decided to jump about, in the process headbutting it and shattering glass everywhere. Moments when you suddenly feel very self aware what?

biggytitbo

I usually take my trousers off  as soon as I get in. And as Daniel Kitson said, taking your trousers off completely for a poo is so liberating isnt it?

I had severe diarrhoea in What Every Wants in 1999 and shit my pants. But then it was What Every Wants, most people smell of shit in there anyway.

boki

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on September 17, 2008, 08:25:00 AM
Bah! I was hoping to recount my "having diarrhoea down my trousers in the middle of a busy shopping street in Germany" tale!

How many people started filming it?

rjd2

When alone I  generally walk around naked, its incredibly liberating doing normal things like drink tea,eat cereal, and reading in the nude.

Milo

rjd2

Quote from: Milo on September 17, 2008, 01:09:51 PM
I like showering in the nude.
And bathing in the nude is pretty awesome as well. I don't se why people are so uptight about nudity, I mean its fine if you are a fat back women but if not let it all hang out.

jolleyboy

Quote from: rjd2 on September 17, 2008, 01:09:11 PM
When alone I  generally walk around naked, its incredibly liberating doing normal things like drink tea,eat cereal, and reading in the nude.

I work from home and regularly have 'pant days' where I will sit at my laptop wearing just pants.  No need for ironing but there is nooooooooo way I would do this if I lived with someone (even a cat).

On Monday I was in a particuarly good mood (don't know why) and had Radio Solent on playing old 80's songs.  If ANYONE could see me dancing in my pants with a mock mic I think I would be taken away somewhere...quiet.

Actually, this thread has made me realise; I need job!!

rjd2

Quote from: jolleyboy on September 17, 2008, 01:20:28 PM
I work from home and regularly have 'pant days' where I will sit at my laptop wearing just pants.  No need for ironing but there is nooooooooo way I would do this if I lived with someone (even a cat).

On Monday I was in a particuarly good mood (don't know why) and had Radio Solent on playing old 80's songs.  If ANYONE could see me dancing in my pants with a mock mic I think I would be taken away somewhere...quiet.

Yeah I make sure to do my nudity when my sole house mate is at work.I live in atop floor so neighbors cant pry as well. You have to be careful these days in this very uptight world!

tater pie

I'm going to follow this thread to see which way this is going to go - If I knew anything about working out odds I would lay some down.

ThickAndCreamy

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on September 17, 2008, 09:20:12 AM
People who wear white jeans deserve everything they get.
Fuck off you popular culture following cunt! White jeans are lovely, only on rare occasions though. I do like a pair I own though, and I don't even feel remotely embarrassed wearing them.

As for at home, I have a tendency to put my hands down my trousers and scratch, talk to myself constantly, and walk around rooms shouting "bored" louder and louder each time on some very bad days. I also like to sing very loudly and poorly to songs and dance and move my head around as if my facial muscles have just indulged in some ecstasy.

I'm pretty much a typical idiot at home and I don't like people to catch me in my natural habitat for fear of a lynch mob.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: ThickAndCreamy on September 17, 2008, 10:03:01 PM
Fuck off you popular culture following cunt! White jeans are lovely, only on rare occasions though. I do like a pair I own though, and I don't even feel remotely embarrassed wearing them.

If someone told me they were a rapist I think I would be less disgusted than if they told me they owned a pair of white jeans.

ThickAndCreamy

Quote from: Suttonpubcrawl on September 17, 2008, 10:09:28 PM
If someone told me they were a rapist I think I would be less disgusted than if they told me they owned a pair of white jeans.
Well you're clearly insane then.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

biggytitbo

White Jeans? White dog turds more like.

tater pie

Pax friends, pax!

Quote from: ThickAndCreamy on September 17, 2008, 10:03:01 PM
talk to myself constantly, and walk around rooms shouting "bored" louder and louder each time on some very bad days. I also like to sing very loudly and poorly to songs and dance and move my head around as if my facial muscles have just indulged in some ecstasy.

Also, it is nice to know that someone else does this - I love singing really loudly to myself and strut a lot.  I also thoroughly enjoy pulling faces and indulging in various accents...

Suttonpubcrawl

I think you've underestimated the general public's level of hatred for white jeans. If you asked 100 people which is worse, being a rapist or wearing white jeans, at least 80 would say white jeans, even if the 100 people you asked were a really tough crowd.

ThickAndCreamy

Quote from: Suttonpubcrawl on September 17, 2008, 10:18:43 PM
I think you've underestimated the general public's level of hatred for white jeans. If you asked 100 people which is worse, being a rapist or wearing white jeans, at least 80 would say white jeans, even if the 100 people you asked were a really tough crowd.
No one has ever criticised me when I've worn them, in fact I usually get lot's of compliments more than anything. Therefore your logic fails as I do not hang around with general public usually, they all seem to be a bunch of cunts.