Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:33:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doing a shit in the street

Started by Emma Raducanu, September 17, 2008, 05:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Apparently Madonna pisses on her feet in the shower.

rudi

It reassures her that she's the right way up, apparently.

Neville Chamberlain

This method of checking you're the right way up isn't quite as foolproof if you're a gentleman.

mook

I'd like to piss on Madonna's feet.

Erm...shall I hit submit? Fuck it, yeah. I really, really would like to piss on Madonna's feet.

Neville Chamberlain

Guy Ritchie has just e-mailed me to tell everyone to stop talking about pissing all over his ladywife's feet otherwise he'll make a film so brain-bendingly, heart-stoppingly, arse-clenchingly bad even his harshest critics never believed any human would be capable of creating. He says he's got plenty of ideas!

buttgammon

Has he not already done that several times?

rudi

Cor! Farkin 'ell geezaaa! Ee's only Scotch Mist all over me plates, guv'norrrr.

mook

Should that be: "Ee's only done a fucking Gypsy's..."

rudi, you disappoint me, you shithouse.

rudi

You do realise I can afford to have plebs like you killed for sport?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Well that compensation payout was worth it for the pleasure of running over your brother.

mook

Oooh.

Neil me old flower, it appears I'm being mocked. Unless I'm much mistaken there are rules against the likes of me being mocked on this here fora. Please see to it that the soon to be ex-verbwhore rudi is cast asunder quick smart.

Ta love mook.       :)

mook

Quote from: sirhenry on September 19, 2008, 04:34:08 PM
You're doing it again!

It's times like these when I really regret not going to school in the afternoon.

rudi

But you're street smart, right?

Shit street smart.

sirhenry

This thread has made me realise that I don't talk to myself when I'm alone any more. I wonder why?

I do still sing very loudly when alone and depressed though, but instead of singing along I make up new lyrics, generally whingeing, moaning and cataloguing all the shit that I'm going through at the time. Keeping in tune and in time and making it fit the rhythm and rhyme scheme of the original is taxing enough to take my mind off what I'm singing about. Very cathartic.

Emma Raducanu

I find when alone, my brain goes into a sort of screensaver mode, where I'm reduced to a simple set of motor neurone actions and I find I can barely remember what has happened for the past five hours.

Cerys

Quote from: non capisco on September 18, 2008, 09:59:39 PM
Once I couldn't get over the fact that it sounds funny if you say 'herpes' in Kermit the Frog's voice and so sat there saying it continually for about 10 minutes.

Been there.  Although my bisyllable of choice was 'pork balls'.  After a while it just settles into Rainmanspeak.

tater pie

All this talk is making me need the loo... Off I toddle!

PaulTMA

Hope that me walking around singing the title of this thread in an Ian Dury-esque voice makes this necrobump worthwhile

BlodwynPig

Quote from: mrlizard on September 17, 2008, 05:24:44 AM
Dude...

But yes, I reckon listening (and acting out) 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette on your own when no one else is in is up there.

And stuff.

Oh God I forgot about the solo...

RIP