Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:10:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Newsnight have been watching videos on the internet...

Started by xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx, October 01, 2008, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx

Did anyone see Newsnight last night? I was watching it when all of a sudden I was shocked to see something very familiar:

All that was missing was:

It's still on iPlayer if you want to take a look for yourself. The effect is much more noticeable when you see the arrows moving downwards. All this is from within the first two minutes of the show. It crops up again later on in the programme.

Derek Trucks

Sorry to moan, but it seems that people round here have been getting more and more lax with not bothering to state 'NSFW' on threads where applicable, or they're still not realising that any NSFW images should be linked to, not spoilered (because it's likely that the image will still be noted on work computers as downloaded).  If we could all take a little bit more care, please.

xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx

Oops, I actually meant to edit it in the way that I now have, because otherwise photobucket might delete it. Still, you shouldn't be reading forums at work you naughty people.