Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:19:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fave/Alternative DVD or Movie posters.

Started by VegaLA, October 21, 2008, 03:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegaLA

Being a big fan of the original 'Dawn of the Dead' movie I have various different VHS cover sleeves of the film and (I think I own...somewhere) the fave of my Dawn sleeves is the Jap LazerDisc design. The original UK Video sleeve of the Intervideo/Alpha release must be my all time fave though, and a variation of that was used in a DVD re-release sometime around 2002/03. That design was also used as a poster which I found in an old Movie store around the back of Oxford St. The owner of the shop done a runner after not paying rent for a good few months and left a lot of the store displays, including a Werewolf in a cage there along with the large Dawn poster which I am still kicking myself for not peeling off the wall and taking home.
Anyway, below i've posted some weird Dawn DVD designs where the remake has been mixed in with some other film that has some lose connection.

'Dawn' remake with Romero's 'Land of the Dead' ???

'Dawn' remake mixed in with 'Shaun of the Dead'.

'Zombie Flesh eaters' alternative cover, I quite like this one.

So does anyone have some alternative DVD/VHS/Posters of their fave films that might otherwise escape attention ? Post 'em here.