Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:47:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wishy Washy Mystic Woo Woo Crap From Tie Dye Hippy Idiots

Started by Cerys, December 04, 2008, 08:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Jemble Fred

Can we change Comedy Chat to 'I Just Like It, So There' please?

Neil

Ronnie needs your love, Cerys.  Also Muteki for 'cunts, journos and nutters' which I nearly used.  And I love this by bill hicks:

QuoteI think it's less to do with internet dating and more to do simply with the fact that they met on Second Life, which is a bizarre fantasy world where Furries mingle with people making giant cocks spawn in front of Bono while trying to sell fictional sex toys to each other for real money and write about it for a Guardian Technology column that no one will ever read.

And MissI and Sheepy's lovely love story.  Aww, what a great thread that is.

Quote from: Jemble Fred on December 04, 2008, 08:32:52 PM
Can we change Comedy Chat to 'I Just Like It, So There' please?

Or David Mitchell's talking dog, I really want to see that become a slang phrase after reading it in Deadman's post.  'Did you see Corrie the other night?'  'Nah, gone off it, it's WELL David Mitchell's talking dog now.  Or it could be a pub name maybe.  Just off for a pint down David Mitchell's talking dog, won't be late love.  A cockney geezer could say it in Eastenders "E's really gorn too far this time, ooh da bleeding ell does he fink I am...David Mitchell's talking dog?" 

Cerys

Ronnie, I love you.

I'm assuming this is 'The Raincoat' and not 'Biggs'.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: Cerys on December 04, 2008, 08:56:35 PM
Ronnie, I love you.

I'm assuming this is 'The Raincoat' and not 'Biggs'.

Thank you Cerys!  This could be the start of our CaB love story...

Ronnie Biggs needs love too.

Cerys

Morrisfan82

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2008, 08:47:17 PM
Ronnie needs your love, Cerys.  Also Muteki for 'cunts, journos and nutters' which I nearly used.

Weren't me guv, it was hicks again. I was busy trying to fill your mind with dayglo pictures of the legion of squirming, dripping in/out action you've indirectly initiated.

purlieu

Neil

Quote from: Muteki on December 04, 2008, 10:20:12 PM
Weren't me guv, it was hicks again. I was busy trying to fill your mind with dayglo pictures of the legion of squirming, dripping in/out action you've indirectly initiated.

Oh yeah, I was distracted by the fact that ten years of CaB hasn't even got me a kiss with tongues.  I did get an XBOAX though!   And, bringing the ends together, so to speak, I tried to flirt with The Widow Of Brid's avatar last week, but she gave me the cold pixel.

I'm really very, very happy about that, though (i.e. the thrusting etc), it's lovely, a lovely legacy (although I'm not dying and/or currently dead.)

purlieu

Get away from me with those flared cords, you... you... :(

Morrisfan82

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2008, 10:40:25 PM
Oh yeah, I was distracted by the fact that ten years of CaB hasn't even got me a kiss with tongues.

Tsk, you hear that, girls? December meet = COMMUNITY PAYBACK

eluc55

Can anyone remember the frankly gobsmackingly incredible names Neil games loads of people for one night about 6 months back? Artemis was Russell Brand's rape squad (or similar), but there were so many other great ones.

joeyzaza

Quote from: eluc55 on December 05, 2008, 12:44:15 PM
Can anyone remember the frankly gobsmackingly incredible names Neil games loads of people for one night about 6 months back? Artemis was Russell Brand's rape squad (or similar), but there were so many other great ones.

For a brief, beautiful time, I was 10 PRINT "[banned troll]'S SPUNK GYMNASTICS" 20 GOTO 10. My life felt somehow emptier when it reverted back.

The Widow of Brid

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2008, 10:40:25 PMI tried to flirt with The Widow Of Brid's avatar last week, but she gave me the cold pixel.

I've only just heard that! God. How much awkward internet attention have I been missing out on by never checking my xbox live messages?

Marvin

Quote from: joeyzaza on December 05, 2008, 12:57:24 PM
For a brief, beautiful time, I was 10 PRINT "[banned troll]'S SPUNK GYMNASTICS" 20 GOTO 10. My life felt somehow emptier when it reverted back.

My name was Doodlie boop be doop be dum BOW BOW B'shoopedy avacado WOW™

I remember someone, I think Little Hoover, was Jason Manford's Chummy Eye Wink

Braintree

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2008, 10:40:25 PM
Oh yeah, I was distracted by the fact that ten years of CaB hasn't even got me a kiss with tongues.  I did get an XBOAX though!   And, bringing the ends together, so to speak, I tried to flirt with The Widow Of Brid's avatar last week, but she gave me the cold pixel.

I'm really very, very happy about that, though (i.e. the thrusting etc), it's lovely, a lovely legacy (although I'm not dying and/or currently dead.)

I feel bad now. Did the thread simultaneously make people happy and depressed about their own lack of CaB sex?

Still Not George

Quote from: Braintree on December 05, 2008, 02:19:14 PM
I feel bad now. Did the thread simultaneously make people happy and depressed about their own lack of CaB sex?
Yes. Yes it did.

I'm still sore that TraceyQ decided to fuck Frinky and not me.

Marvin

alan nagsworth

I think you're missing the point of that tragic turn of events. It was to celebrate my life and subsequent passing.

I mean, yeah, I might not have 'passed' yet, you naysayers, but that's missing the point aswell. So stop naysaying. My life has been a string of illustrious liaisons with Verbwhores and that thread was created to highlight my glorious reign length of time spent here. I forget how it all ties in, perhaps it was written in the tags but then mook cried mockery and they were deleted... CAST INTO THE ETHER! Lost in the oceans of cyberspace.

So let's all take a quiet minute just to reflect on my great achievements. Neil, switch off the internet for five minutes would you? Ta luv.

alan nagsworth

I'm at my mom's house and my little bro has a friend round. Him sitting in front of me reciting the alphabet made me smile:

"A B C D E F G... H I K K M O M O P... koo kaa koo kaa shmee shmoo shmoo..."

My God that's so adorable! I want the real alphabet song to go like that.

Urm, I mean wrong thread you cunt, and your brother's fucking illiterate.

Artemis

I remember it well. If I recall correctly, Neil turned me into "Russell Brand's Flying Mobile Rape Squad" or something very similar!

Was this some sort of contest that Ronnie won, then? I'd like to have entered. I think I would have chosen "Norton Takes Winton Up The Unmentionable In Hackney - Ongoing Discussion".

Little Hoover

Quote from: Marvin on December 05, 2008, 02:00:21 PM
My name was Doodlie boop be doop be dum BOW BOW B'shoopedy avacado WOW™

I remember someone, I think Little Hoover, was Jason Manford's Chummy Eye Wink
Yeah and I rember Fry was something like "Fwwwwwoi (i.e as pronounced by someone with a lisp)"
It happend after SPC asked to be changed to xXx SuTtOnPuBcRaWl xXx, so then I asked that Neil change my name to anything he could think of, and it all started from there.

So essentialy they were all my ideas.

Oddly enough I very nearly made a tag suggeting Neil would be reading the internet dating thread jealous that he'd not got in on any cab romances, but I couldn't think how to phrase it succinctly in a way that didn't sound awkward.

Cerys

Well, Christmas is coming.  Last year an XBox, this year a leggy trollop with real hair?

Artemis

Quote from: Cerys on December 05, 2008, 04:24:43 PM
Well, Christmas is coming.  Last year an XBox, this year a leggy trollop with real hair?

Maybe this year we'll send him the lead to plug it in.

Cerys