Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:04:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sexy????

Started by Saucer51, December 08, 2008, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

This womans name popped into my head earlier.

Merle Oberon.

I was aware of her name, but I hadn't a clue as to what she looked like. Google showed me she was beautiful. And that she's been dead as fuck since 1979.

They don't make 'em like they used to.

buttgammon

If we're onto the oldies then I happen to think Claudia Cardinale, in pretty much any Italian film of the early sixties, was absolutely unbeatable in her day.

mook

Nah, she doesn't do it for me, she's got rounded shoulders and a crap mouth. She looks like she should be working in a wigan chip shop.

buttgammon

That's not the best picture either, as I was about to edit my post to mention but you don't deserve any more Mook.

Having done the image search thing, I think you've got to see her on film for it to work (dubbed, of course, because she had/has a horrible voice which sounded like gravel grinding against a coarse wall).

mook

You're not doing a very good job of selling her buttgammon. You admit she's rank to look at, that her voice was terrible. What's next? Her fanny reeked like a Durian?

Lady Beaner

That post has just made my day.

Lady Beaner

Sovereign

Quote from: JPA on December 08, 2008, 11:32:55 PM
Racist.

that gave me my first laugh of the day. thank you

biggytitbo

Quote from: mook on December 09, 2008, 08:28:42 AM
Nah, she doesn't do it for me, she's got rounded shoulders and a crap mouth. She looks like she should be working in a wigan chip shop.

She looks constipated to me.

mook

No she doesn't. She might make my eyes burp but she looks like she posesses a happy and healthy digestive system.

boxofslice

About 8 years ago I had a massive thing for Shania Twain.

biggytitbo

Quote from: boxofslice on December 09, 2008, 10:26:24 AM
About 8 years ago I had a massive thing for Shania Twain.

Definitely constipated.

And a man.

boxofslice

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 09, 2008, 10:30:29 AM
Definitely constipated.

And a man.

Rubbish. You obviously know nothing of the female form.

rudi

So what happened to your massive thing?

copylight

boxofslice

Quote from: rudi on December 09, 2008, 10:34:15 AM
So what happened to your massive thing?

It's now reserved for this woman

wherearethespoons

Quote from: koeman on December 08, 2008, 11:18:11 PM
And I like Kate Beckinsale a lot too, although I'd probably have to question my morality for fancying someone mainly because her dad's a legend.

And who shares some of his good looks. I don't know whether that makes me a full gay, a part gay or what.

I've no idea why Nev keeps posting pictures of French teenage boys but I just popped a boner through the fourth wall.

I find personality and charisma sexy. Looks don't really matter.

biggytitbo

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on December 09, 2008, 11:21:47 AM
I find personality and charisma sexy. Looks don't really matter.

OG Mudbone

confettiinmyhair said that personality and charisma were needed, biggy.

Also, won't anybody back me up regarding the lovely Miss Glau and call Baxter out on his absolute lunacy for dissing her? I'm hurt and appalled.

hpmons

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on December 09, 2008, 02:59:59 AM
And I love this story of a teenager who tried to stalk her.

I didnt actually recognise her until the article said You may know her best as Lilith Sternin-Crane on "Cheers" and "Frasier"
GOD YES.  I actually think she looks mediocre in photos, but on Frasier its absolutely lovely when she lets her hair down...Especially in that episode where she ends up in bed with Niles.  Ive never seen her in anything else (apart from the odd episode of Cheers perhaps). Perhaps its more her character rather than herself that I like.

And Sarah Clarke/Nina Myers.

Already lovely, made lovelier by her character in 24.

Im not sure if there are many men I find attractive that wouldn't be more appropriate in "Inexplicable crushes"...

An unshaven and older Hugh Laurie...

Tony Slattery in the early 90s before he threw his furniture into the Thames...

Emma Raducanu

Her love has burst my bonds
And set music to my songs
Her need for me
And mine for she
Has made my Winter Spring

A new start
With hammering heart
We color the world with our dream
Nothing is as it did seem
The darkness of my solitude is done
She - my rising sun.

buttgammon

Quote from: mook on December 09, 2008, 08:35:58 AM
You're not doing a very good job of selling her buttgammon. You admit she's rank to look at, that her voice was terrible. What's next? Her fanny reeked like a Durian?

I never implied she was rank to look at! I can't judge anything about her genitalia (unfortunately), but I have found a much better picture:

I could be wrong but I think that speaks for itself.

rudi

Does she have a spot on her chin? A smelly, pus-ridden spot? A hairy boil, maybe? Hmm?

mook

Quote from: rudi on December 09, 2008, 12:46:49 PM
Does she have a spot on her chin? A smelly, pus-ridden spot? A hairy boil, maybe? Hmm?

Of course she has. And foul wrists. Look at the way she covers them up, she's probably got 14 tattooed on one and 88 on the other.

buttgammon

Is this like that thing some people do where they pretend to hate someone to conceal the fact that they really desperately fancy them and want to pounce on them and never jump off their body?