Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:15:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sexy????

Started by Saucer51, December 08, 2008, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suttonpubcrawl

I can't believe people like that GQ photoshoot of Lily Allen, she looks awful in it.

rudi

Laura Aikman's perfect for this thread. I can't put my finger on why I find her so hypnotising...

Morrisfan82

Because she's pretending to smile at a joke you've told which she didn't find funny, and you find her eagerness to please erotic.

Blue Jam

I suppose Romain Duris is a bit obvious for this thread but sod it:

Aidan Turner in Desperate Romantics is one I'll grudgingly admit to. I didn't want to like the character of Dante Gabriel Rosetti as he was a complete swaggering cock, but arrrrgggghhh:

Fellas, before you ask that's Amy Manson draped over him, and she's not a natural redhead. Sorry.

Still Not George

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 17, 2009, 11:05:59 AM
Fellas, before you ask that's Amy Manson draped over him, and she's not a natural redhead. Sorry.
The teasing harlot.

vx

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 17, 2009, 11:05:59 AM
I suppose Romain Duris is a bit obvious for this thread but sod it:

really? he's attractive I suppose but I dont find him sexy :/

Blue Jam

Quote from: vx on September 17, 2009, 11:44:15 AM
really? he's attractive I suppose but I dont find him sexy :/

I know what you mean, I saw a good pic of him yesterday but can't seem to find one as good via Google. He's more obvious than everyone else I've named here but not as sexy as some of them. Debating what sexiness actually is could take us to another 150 pages of filth...

Anyway, this thread needs more men.

Baxter

Lovely Lovely Vesna Rozic

She can over-rely on book openings with me any day.

variant

How about...

Nina from Nina and the Neurons. Easily the sexiest thing on cbeebies. I like to imagine she's got nothing on under that lab coat and I'm the 'touch' neuron and someone asks what boobs feel like.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Baxter on September 17, 2009, 01:38:39 PM

She can attack my Bishop any day!

Blue Jam

Bash your bishop, surely?

Johnny Yesno

She can over-rely on book openings with me any day.

That's a nice chess set she's got there. I said "chess"- Ah! forget it!

Johnny Yesno

Okay, how about a pawn joke, then? No?

Johnny Yesno

Actually, do chess players have to contend with board-dazzle? Just wondering about the sunglasses, there.

Blue Jam

Would you like to try out your illegal moves on her?

does that even work?

Still Not George

Quote from: variant on September 17, 2009, 01:52:36 PMNina from Nina and the Neurons. Easily the sexiest thing on cbeebies. I like to imagine she's got nothing on under that lab coat and I'm the 'touch' neuron and someone asks what boobs feel like.
Shitty photo of her, unfortunately there don't seem to be any good ones.
Anyway, she pales in comparison with one-handed sex goddess Cerrie Burnell. Watch this video and tell me you wouldn't:

ONE ARM Kid TV Show Host Creates Controversy | Cerrie Burnell & CBeebies | BBC

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 17, 2009, 01:55:54 PM
Bash your bishop, surely?

I was trying to stick to the rules of chess with my innuendo!

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Some pun about 'check mate'/'mate' as in to shag. Although I don't find her that sexy myself.

vx

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 17, 2009, 11:56:42 AM
Anyway, this thread needs more men.
I absolute agree! I havent made it through the latter 50 pages so I imagine he's already up somewhere (?) I cant get any good pictures to load b/c photobucket is fucked and the internet hates me. but here, have some mads <3

rudi

Shouldn't she be in one of the Duck threads? I have the urge to throw bread at the screen...

sirhenry

Quote from: Still Not George on September 17, 2009, 02:08:03 PM
Anyway, she pales in comparison with one-handed sex goddess Cerrie Burnell.
Now that's fucking weird! I've never seen her before as I don't watch tv, but the night before last I had a very long and extremely enjoyable dream about her. I've been wondering ever since why I had an erotic dream about a one-armed woman, and finding she exists just makes it even more bizarre. Hopefully it was a premonition and the Caribbean cruise tickets are in the post.

Still Not George

Spiteface

OK, this one has me VERY confused:

Rachael Ray

Being newly-unemployed, I have far too much free time on my hands now.  As such, I have taken to scanning the deepest darkest recesses of Digital television (chatroom regulars know my obsession with Babestation and similar "Babe" channels).  There's a channel called "Diva TV" which is a women's channel, I gather.  They show 2 episodes of Racael Ray's show most days.  I cannot make up my mind about this specimen.  The face in the above picture frightens me a tad, though.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Spiteface on September 17, 2009, 04:06:31 PM
OK, this one has me VERY confused:

Yes, it's supposed to be "a slave in the kitchen". Duh!

Baxter

Her voice makes me want to kiss her and then bite her lips and tongue off and out.

Cerys

In that case, and having studied the above picture, I suggest that keeping an object of some kind in her mouth at all times might help.  Quite what that object might be I'll leave to your discretion.

Spiteface

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

That's a lot of Marmite.

Cerys

Whatever floats your boat.  It's your wank.

Neil

Start a #2 in Up Your Arts, if you wish.  Thanks.