Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:54:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sexy????

Started by Saucer51, December 08, 2008, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

The best thing about Claudia Cardinale was her own score everytime she appeared on Once upon a Time in the West. I've never been able to get that out of my head.

mook

New page thank fuck. We'll just pretend that all that nasty business from <<<<<back there never happened. Start anew shall we? Yes.

This womans name popped into my head earlier.

Merle Oberon.

I was aware of her name, but I hadn't a clue as to what she looked like. Google showed me she was beautiful. And that she's been dead as fuck since 1979.

They don't make 'em like they used to.

buttgammon

Did I mention the Italian actress Claudia Cardinale? I might as well, seeing as we're doing oldies.

purlieu

Who's that six year old?

Still Not George

Has anyone mentioned Claudia Cardinale yet?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

This womans name popped into my head earlier.

Jenna Moses

I was aware of her name, but I hadn't a clue as to what she looked like. Google showed me she was dismayed. And that she's been unemployed as fuck since 26th November.

They don't make 'em like they used to.

Still Not George

This seems a bit harsh.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Going back to the original topic-starters point, I don't think Kelly Brook would be generally recarded as some beacon of sexiness were it not for her incredibly well-managed public image. It's media generated tosh really. Plus sexiness can be nullified if you have any sort of cultural issues with an individual- I could never really find Kate Moss sexy because whenever I think of her I immediately think of britpop with Jarvis Cocker and Damon Albarn and Liam Gallagher. Then there's the gazillion other reasons I don't like her.

If you're talking about red-freakin' hot then it's Clemence Poésy and a newly-purchased tin of Lyle's Golden Syrup.

Err, yes please!

Quote from: Saucer51 on December 08, 2008, 10:54:56 PM
As a heterosexual female, there are quite a few female celebs who are hailed as beautiful, sexy etc and I'm amazed.

Jamie Lee Curtis. Why do men go so crazy for her?

"Perfect"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOPrIeZAqcU

It's a real puzzler. Maybe it's got something to do with Jamie's skimpy skintight workout clothes and an indefectible figure. And the 80s aerobic crotch thrusting. Maybe.

/wanders off for further 'research'

boxofslice

There was a period during the mid 60's and early 70's where this woman was the beginning and end in all that was sexy.

mook

Is she the one who married Fred Trueman?

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 09, 2008, 02:15:14 PM
Going back to the original topic-starters point, I don't think Kelly Brook would be generally recarded as some beacon of sexiness were it not for her incredibly well-managed public image incredible tits.

Good point!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

How could I have forgotten about her tits. I haven't read a lads mag for a while and I don't watch any TV shows she'd likely be on (such as The Ascent Of Money I would've thought?)

I've seen more of her tits than just that there .jpeg and I have to concede they are rather nice.

How you'd pick her out as being particularly sexy in comparison to others without being incredibly ignorant and narrow-minded beats the milky spunk out of me.

Emma Raducanu

It's what's on the inside that counts.

And I hear her cunt is particularly squelchy.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

[tag]For the last time, Rod, NO![/tag]

Tokyo Sexwhale

Can we have some names on these sex objects please?

Goldentony

Quote from: Saucer51 on December 08, 2008, 10:54:56 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis. Why do men go so crazy for her?

Trading Places and True Lies

I AM NOT A PERVERT!! FUCK OFF!!

Caroline

I once met someone who used to do photo retouching on photoshoots for men's magazines, and he claimed that when he was given a photoshoot with Kelly Brook to work on, he didn't have to do anything to it at all, she was perfect.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Caroline on December 09, 2008, 03:50:46 PM
I once met someone who used to do photo retouching on photoshoots for men's magazines, and he claimed that when he was given a photoshoot with Kelly Brook to work on, he didn't have to do anything to it at all, she was perfect.

I can see potential in that scenario being adapted to create a particularly appalling chat-up line!

boxofslice

Quote from: Caroline on December 09, 2008, 03:50:46 PM
he was given a photoshoot with Kelly Brook to work wank on

Goldentony

I don't like Kelly Brook after reading an interview where someone asked if she goes for brains or beauty and she replied with "LETS BE HONEST, beauty!!"

The lets be honest, arghh!! like "lets be honest here girls n guys haha who goes for anything other than big chiseled abs and an arse you could bounce rocks off!! STELLA ARTOIS!!"

It has NOTHING to do with me being fat hideous and covered in scars and filth, honest, FUCK OFF!!

Gulftastic

Quote from: boxofslice on December 09, 2008, 10:38:46 AM
It's now reserved for this woman

Can I go after you? I'd even stir your porridge to get near her. STUNNING.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Goldentony

Stop posting beautiful talented women!! you're RUINING the thread!!

Marty McFly

you know who used to be really sexy but isn't any more?

Jessica Lange.

With this stealth wanking thread you are really spoiling us.

Still Not George

What does any of this have to do with Claudia Cardinale?

buttgammon

They're the starter and she's the main course. And the desert. And then coffee.