Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:21:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Moon Face Monging

Started by @ssmaster, April 28, 2004, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

This girl has obviously given up, so mong her moon face to another solar system.

Jet Set Willy

You've got to be kidding me. No one on earth is that chubby.

TraceyQ

Mundays was right. Get it the fuck away from me! What happened to it's eyebrows? Did no one tell her that applying black eyeliner around the eye will just make them look smaller? Will no one kill it and put it out of it's misery?

edit:
Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"You've got to be kidding me. No one on earth is that chubby.

Steroids, innit? makes you go all moon faced.

edit again.

Oh Good Lord! It has stretchmarks on it's shoulders!

@ssmaster

I tried to give her a Photoshop face lift but I don't think it's an improvement.

Helvetica Scenario

Greetings one and all! After voyeuristically watching you all mong for a good many months, I have decided to finally take the plunge...

Am I in?

Regular John

Quote from: "CuntsofGold"Greetings one and all! After voyeuristically watching you all mong for a good many months, I have decided to finally take the plunge...

[img]http://www.fattyman.fsnet.co.uk/mongs/deathlard.jpg[img]

Am I in?

I'm not in charge but you get my vote

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!

fanny splendid

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Oh Good Lord! It has stretchmarks on it's shoulders!

How the hell does that happen?

Do you reckon that if she let go of her neck, all the fat would rush back to her hips?

Helvetica Scenario

I've just noticed that @ssmaster's facelift looks uncannily like Kim Wilde...

fanny splendid

Purple Tentacle

Top marks Cuntsofgold. Go to the top of the class.

And be bullied mercilessly, you....ghastly little tick.

mook

Just because I'm a kind hearted soul I've been faffing about trying to shave a few pounds off of her with photoshop. Not having much luck though, I've got her down to mid way between Anne Diamond and a mid '90's Vanessa Feltz.

I must admit to having a bit of a thing for plumpers though..might have something to do with my impoverished childhood, I guess I figured that big girls were probably easier and there was more than a fair chance that they might have a sarnie knocking about on them somewhere.

Fucksakes what a pointless post. If I get anywhere near a half decent result with the pic I'll post it up.

Welcome onboard Cuntsofgold always nice to have another monger join in the fun...And congratulations on choosing such a truly wonderful username.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "mook"I must admit to having a bit of a thing for plumpers though...
So do I, usually, but there are limits...bloody hell!

I think TraceyQ is right though...it's probably down to steroids.  I once went out with a girl who was on large doses of becotide for her asthma, and it had made her face puff up in the same distinctive fashion.  Not *that* badly though...poor kid.

MonkeyDrummer

It actually looks as if someone else is holding up her face as it's too heavy for her neck muscles.

mook

I was going to add that she was a step to far though, but in my haste to hit the submit button I just plain forgot...

Damn this place, sooner or later I knew I would let my guard down and reveal one of my little peccadillos.*

*Neil, can I have that little <blush> smilie back please, theres a good lad.:-)

hencole

Fat people are soooo funny.

I'm in a ficicious mood today.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "hencole"I'm in a ficicious mood today.

A what mood?

Edit: Oh, a facetious mood!

;¬)

baptist

[hackneyed mong]

[/hackneyed mong]

fanny splendid

TraceyQ

How did she manage to get a fat nose?

I still don't understand.

@ssmaster

Quote from: "baptist"

Heh I love the bag of chips, nice touch baptist

fanny splendid

Quote from: "TraceyQ"How did she manage to get a fat nose?

And fat eye brows?

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "TraceyQ"How did she manage to get a fat nose?

if you look closely you'll see there's nowhere else for the fat to go.

@ssmaster

Yes yes yes, she is fat, commence with the monging already

Regular John

Violator from Spawn done very badly!

sproggy

Here's a fucking big fat stupid fish with her face on it.

sproggy

weekender

Quote from: "sproglette"Here's a fucking big fat stupid fish with her face on it.

That is quite possibly the most enjoyable introduction to a picture that I have ever seen, seriously.

hands cold, liver warm

@ssmaster