Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:13:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Moon Face Monging

Started by @ssmaster, April 28, 2004, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"

Her face was Africa before, why did you change it?

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "@ssmaster"
Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"

Her face was Africa before, why did you change it?

as usual, the mong was better in my head than in reality. Whatever I do, it just doesn't look right. I've made her face a bit transparent now. Still shite though.

edit: i've changed it bakc again. This is too much.

Cerys

I'm currently resisting the urge to create a hellish marriage of this woman's face and tubgirl.

Help me.  I must be strong.

Helvetica Scenario

Just trying to find the line...

(That's not mine, by the way...)

That last one reminds me of a series of mongs about a Jamie Oliver calendar that had a loaf of bread that looked like a cock on it, where it started out subtly enhancing the picture to suddenly just monging his face onto a cock. God, I hope someone saved that one.

@ssmaster

Awww, CuntsofGold your very first penis mong. This is a very special moment.

@ssmaster

Quote from: "DevlinC"That last one reminds me of a series of mongs about a Jamie Oliver calendar that had a loaf of bread that looked like a cock on it, where it started out subtly enhancing the picture to suddenly just monging his face onto a cock. God, I hope someone saved that one.

Don't have that one but here is the original

Helvetica Scenario

Quote from: "@ssmaster"Awww, CuntsofGold your very first penis mong. This is a very special moment.

It didn't feel very special. Do you realise how many nasty looking man choppers i had to look through until I found one with just the right shaped bell-end? Just take a look at Rate My Boner.

I feel cheapened by my experience.

@ssmaster

Quote from: "CuntsofGold"
Quote from: "@ssmaster"Awww, CuntsofGold your very first penis mong. This is a very special moment.

It didn't feel very special. Do you realise how many nasty looking man choppers i had to look through until I found one with just the right shaped bell-end? Just take a look at Rate My Boner.

I feel cheapened by my experience.

We have all been there, it's the burden of being a monger I'm afraid. No one can say we don't suffer for our art.

sproggy

WayHayyyyyyy

You see, besides empty McDonalds cartons, fat faced lazy drop outs can give something back to the community.

Helvetica Scenario

Quote from: "sproglette"WayHayyyyyyy

You see, besides empty McDonalds cartons, fat faced lazy drop outs can give something back to the community.

Now THAT is fucking marvellous!!! I'm now sitting in a puddle of wee!

gazzyk1ns

Me and Mundays had a bitter argument about that Oliver pic. He insisted it was a loaf of bread and I insisted that someone had clearly tampered with it in some way to make it look like a cock. It's actually neither, it's a brown paper bag - it looks comepletely normal in the high-res one.

I would still question what kind of bread Mundays buys though.

Cerys

Quote from: "sproglette"WayHayyyyyyy

sproglette, that is one of the funniest animated .gifs I've ever seen.

Actually, strike that.  It's the funniest.  I salute you, sir!

monkhouse terror

sproglette deserves a little medal for that one, along with all his other recent great mongery performances :)

sproggy

Quote from: "monkhouse terror"sproglette deserves a little medal for that one, along with all his other recent great mongery performances :)

Is there a cash alternative?

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "sproglette"
Quote from: "monkhouse terror"sproglette deserves a little medal for that one, along with all his other recent great mongery performances :)

Is there a cash alternative?

you are very good at this monging business. very funny. If you like, I'll send you a ten pound note.

when I say "ten pound note" naturally I mean "a little milk container filled with my urine and resealed using sticky tape".