Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:57:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Design a purposefully insincere 'thank you' card...

Started by Hank_Kingsley, March 21, 2009, 10:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on March 21, 2009, 10:32:45 AM
Aaah, I left my shitty job on Friday for pastures new and it feels great!

No more chippy haystack skunkpussies and lingering rank body odour in an overheated open plan office. Seriously, what is it with some people and their fucked up internal thermometers? You're wearing a thick sweater and a cardigan, the heatings on full blast, you're roasting in your own foetid juices yet you insist it's 'too cold in here'. You're a fat cunt and I hate you.

Hmmm. Relax.

I hate the whole process of leaving a job and having to go through the crushing insincerity of the goodbye process. It would have been nice to have simply not turned up like I would have in the past, but apparently grown-ups can't do that.
It was one of those strange workplaces where everyone was just about barely civil all the time but still incredibly rude. I basically failed to conceal my open dislike of my colleagues for the whole time I was there without having any open confrontation with anyone. I thought I didn't like over chumminess in the workplace but this was actually far more unpleasant than working with people who will bust your balls and rib each other and actually behave like real human beings. It made me miss the crazy racists and functional drunks I've worked with in the past.

Anyway, I was looking over my completely pointless and insincere leaving card and utterly thoughtless mid-priced bottle of red wine and thinking about how little of my life I managed to divulge to them and how much of a non-experience the whole time I spent there was and how I managed to just be a sullen non-entity for the duration of my stay.

I feel compelled to send them an utterly bizarre and insincere home-made thank you card which sums up my feelings towards their utterly worthless lives without sinking to the depths of outright abuse.

I wonder if anyone with more design skills than me wants to have a pop at making a card? I will actually print off and send the winner!
A competition!

So...would anyone like to have a go at making a card that will blow the minds of some passive aggressive human resources stiffs?

Hmmmm. This is going to sink like a weightlifter's turd isn't it?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hank_Kingsley

These are all great!

That Chavez one is rather nice...

'You were really really shit to work with' just pwnd me :D

alan nagsworth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It was a fat man in his pants on a night out being disingenously felt up by some F1 Pit 'Babes'.

Underneath it just said 'It's been a fucking blast, guys'

Ginyard