Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:43:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Bulwer Lytton Awards

Started by Cerys, March 27, 2009, 09:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Damn, the last one I had two sentences. All my others were one-sentence anyway. But it's ART. You can't put rules on art, man!

Ginyard

Grinning like the cheshire cat, James "End-To-End" Benton deleted 'wimzical' and promptly thanked his mother for her assistance.

Well-regarded pathologist Gregory Ginyard tidied away his acupuncture needles, flicked off the anglepoise and trotted down the cold steps to his waiting Wolseley

Ginyard

Margaret, the slimline blond secretary who'd had four divorces, lived in Broxbourne and owned three cats, sat down.

Neville Chamberlain

Finishing his crisps, the scene of destruction was surveyed by the policeman.

Neville Chamberlain

Detective Luigi Panini took a sharp left into Toddington Services.

Ginyard

See the cat run.

Run cat run!.

See the dog run.

Run bitch run!.

Cerys

Santa Claus entered yelling, 'right that's it for another year Vlad - get out the vaseline and the nose clippers and toss another couple of elves on the fire - it's tingle time!'

Ginyard

"Rupert Everett pyjamas?. That could work" said Brother Jeffrey, CEO of Asda..

the midnight watch baboon

Ahhh, Dr Greaves-Groves, the kindly GP with that warm, reassuring smile, a physician you wouldn't mind cupping your son's balls.

gmoney

Susan read over the acceptance letter once more. It was true, she was going to be an astronaut.

Goldentony

Alsions tits soaked in blood, her arse awash in a sea of jism, she stepped back and said to herself "i am defenitely barred from kwik save now"

Ginyard

"You can take the red pill or the imodium" said Morpheus.

Ginyard

James Bond closed the curtains for the final time that day, moved towards the bed where the beautiful russian temptress lay naked and inviting and chowed down heavy on some beaver.

Katharina Stojewlski looked at her magic jug, and sighed

"Why", shrieked Lord Brudderington, into his vast bedroom mirror, "Am I so self-obsessed?"

Ginyard

Thnar Fitzznerr stroked his left beard and began to replace all the ritza circuits in his Korsa Korz.

'Haha' scoffed Dnai Vewwell, 'Your midnifian humbones are no match for my Kvartan Pelantipedes!'.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I cried softly over my guitar, weeping and singing as I mourned another unsuccessful wife-swap party.

Ginyard

Its on odd days such as these, as I sit and watch the roofs of the properties opposite lift clean off and blow away down the street, that I fear for my rhubarb.

Cerys

Ginyard

'A-HAAAAaaaaaaRRRGGGGHHHH!' said Captain Mauvespuds, mowing the lawn with his hook, 'it be Jesus of Nazareth A-HAAAAaaaaaRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!'.

always sober

Robert didn't mind that 80% of people across the solar system were now homosexuals. Yes, homosexuals. Does that shock your 21st century morals? Well that's just the sort of profound social change that has happened since that fateful day in 2078, so you better get used to it.

We argued about the correct pronunciation of Pall Mall for an hour's quarter, then changed into matching yellow sweaters and moved on to bisexuality.

Mucus wasn't normal for this time of day, but neither was it wholy unwelcome.

Her face remained calm as she watched the dinghy succumb to the waves, only betrayed by her legs giving out the occasional poignant wobble.

Flying was something that Marcus had wanted to do for years, but not on this trapeze from hell.

The knife swistled through the air acrimoniously, only to hit handle-first with an embarrassed "clink", like a cheery milk bottle.

Ginyard

A cold, easterly wind swept over the sands of rhossili bay as Konnie Huq exploded in mid air.

Ginyard

'If only I'd been there, I could have saved him!'  sobbed Michael Sphinxman, the father of the dead 12 week old foetus.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

"Hmm" thought Frederick, as he walked into his new hall of residence, "I think of all the nicknames I could possibly have here at Exeter University, 'Waz' is the one that sums me up best."

The golf ball ended its trundle at her oversized brown Caréiú Hammet boots, which we all took to mean something of big, dog-like proportions.

Ginyard

July 14, 2009

I had just finished hammering the final nail into the last of the sugary quickbread when I re-read the instructions with some dismay: place the sconces at even intervals on the wall.

Ginyard

This book is dedicated to Barbara Robot and Joseph Manbag. Their tireless research has ensured that my 'The Universe is shaped like a porsche 911' theory has been fully fleshed and clothed in time for this publication.