Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,350
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:46:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Some nights out in Manchester (next 3 months)

Started by blue jammer, April 30, 2004, 05:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue jammer

Aside from the Big Chill Festival, there aren't many chill out nights, certainly not oop north, they tend to be in London or posh poncy places.

Suave @ Sofa - Monthly Sunday Events (Admission £3 / £2 nus)
click link for flyers etc

Line ups have now been confirmed for the first 3 months of Manchester's newest monthly Sunday night.

Music policy is laid back, chilled and down tempo. The venue is Sofa SubClub 106 Princess St, Manchester M1. 730pm - 1230am.

Sunday 16th May: Jay Wearden | Marc Mackender | Sully | DC
Sunday 20th June: Les Croasdaile | Jay Wearden | Grey Matter (blue jammer)  | Sully
Sunday 18th July: Luke Unabomber | Jay Wearden | Michael Joyce | Sully

:)

fanny splendid

Quote from: "blue jammer"
Sunday 20th June: Les Croasdaile | Jay Wearden | Grey Matter (blue jammer)  | Sully

Are you looking for groupies?

;¬)

I'll try and come along. Can you drink beer there, or is it all whistles and glow sticks?

blue jammer

Quote from: "fanny splendid"
Quote from: "blue jammer"

Are you looking for groupies?

;¬)

I'll try and come along. Can you drink beer there, or is it all whistles and glow sticks?

Heh, groupies are always a bonus, I think splat/rou is coming to this, so you can always sit giggling with him whilst I try and entertain you from afar, I'll try and make it romantic like heh ;)

Beers aplenty so I'm told, it's not old skool, it'll be mostly chill out grooves from 2001-2004, a lot of new stuff, and apparently they're filming my set as I'm the only one to use Final Scratch on those nights, not that I'm nervous at all about that (will make sure I pack a change of undercrackers)