Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:59:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MMMmmmmaaaarrrrrrrrmmmaaaaalllllllaaaaaaaadddeeeee

Started by dekionplexis, April 30, 2004, 11:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekionplexis

boing

boing

boing

Join me, and

boing, ba-boing

boing

ba-ba-baaaaaooooooooiiiinnnnnnNNNNNGGGGGGgggggggg!

to the sea

(littery-chack-littery-chack, kachack, KACHACK!!!!! KA-CHAK!
kachak
kachhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk-KA-KA-KA-KA-ka-ka-kaaaa-aaaaa

do u see the leaves?
do u see the leaves?

Waves are neutral in the conquest of Argon City.
Priness Neufrina, sat, lonely and isolated from her many staff of Erbieks and Erbiesques, she sighed.
Gazing from her tower, the stars glew pink in the blue sky, like strawberries.
'Srawberries, huh, what a thing like that?', she huffed.
Strawberries indeed, who hast heard of such?, said she.
Not I?, added she did.

Strawberry Fields,
4evR

CUE: BOBBY BROWN - EVERY LITTLE STEP I TAKE...

I can't sleep at night...

A real live fan-ta-say

(You will be there)

(We'll be togetherhhhhh)

cheeeeemmmical bbbbruuuuvvvvvasssss -
DENMARK

oh, yeah!
i said, god-damn,
Chhhhhhhammmmmmmmmoooooooooon mutha-fucka!

heh girl, heh boy
HERE WE GO!

like astro-boy

;;;;;;;;;;

>i control the music that moves u
>I control the music that moves u
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.
>i adore u.

>to adore u
i control - the adore-u
to adore u - i ca-ca-control,
u,...ya-yau, to controlu
To control u,
ta-ta-own u...

tum-tum-tum-tum-tum
badadadadum, tum-tum-tum-tum-tum
badadadadum...

GALAXY BOUNCE!!!!!

Boing, Boing, booooooooiiing..
HUH!
(Ready?
Oh Yeah!)

'we'll my mother is whore, let me tell u more'

OH MYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, whathaveudone?

-------------------

CUE: MY VELOURIA
The PiXies

hold my hannnnnnndd.
and far in time....
Veloouuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa
she can reaaaaaaaaalllllly mooooveeee

''

Oh wait, look..

Here Comes Your Man,,,,......

smooooooke;;;;;;

CUE: Ryuichi Sakamoto Ft Cesaria Evora - e preciso Perdoar

Nice.
Geeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreat.

>off for munchies

munch, munch...Oh! Hello, and now it's time for..

THE 'DEPRESSED-TESTICLES' SKETCH
Cue: Spike Milligan - I've That Photograph Of You

INT.
A DOCTORS OFFICE.
A DOCTOR IS BENT OVER, STARING AT A MAN'S BOLLOCKS. THE MAN IS STANDING UP WITH HIS ARMS OUT, WITH HIS TROUSERS AND PANTS AROUND HIS ANKLES. HIS T-SHIRT, IS STRETCHED OVER HIS HEAD TO REVEAL HIS STOMACH AND NIPPLES, THE LEFT ONE OF WHICH IS OCCASIONALLY STROKED BY THE DOCTOR.

DR: 'Well, I'll tell you what the problem is....
MR: 'Please, it IS why I'm here.
DR: 'Oh right, well the problem is, you've got depressed testicles.
MR: 'You just made that up!
DR: 'No I didn't...'
MR: 'Yes you did'.
DR: 'Didn't'
MR: You bloody did, just so you could get a look at me knackers.
DR: 'Mr Dicksmear, I can asure you, that you sir, have depressed sphericals'.
MR: 'Its Di-sma!...'
DR: 'Excuse me?'
MR: 'My name, it's pronounced Di-Sma! and not DIIIICCCCCKK-SMA-EEAARR'
DR: 'Well it's got a Dicksmear here mate...
MR: 'I KNOW IT'S GOT A DICKSMEAR THERE, it's pronounced Di-sma!
DR: 'Well, right, anyway, getting 'back to yo sack'.
MR: 'Yes?'
DR: 'To quote Bob Marley, 'Dem bollocks be a cryy-iiin, girl'...
MR: 'Which means?'
DR: 'Dem be needin' some action, nigga!'
MR: 'Is that Bob Marley?'
DR: 'No, Chaucer. Noooooooooow, do you for-lang-gulate regulaory?
MR: 'I don't know, what's it mean?'
DR: 'You know, glandular-beefing...wand-magic....spitlle-practice...
MR: 'Ah...I can't hear you, if you wink so loudly.....what?'
DR: 'DO YOU WANKADOODLE-DO!!!!!!!!
MR: 'OOOOoooh, you mean struffle-kinto-subla-marosis, why didn't you say, well, only 37 times a day.
DR: 'Riiiiiight, a healthy amount then, nothing wrong there.....I guess you can go.
MR: 'Ok, but what about me leprosy?...'
DR: 'Ahhhh, yes, well, I suppose you're just out of sorts, cup of tea, and some running and shouting, it'll sort itself out, yes?'
MR: 'Thank you doctor'.
DR: 'Ah, don't thank me, thank the friendly people at;
http://www.stavelyfilms.com/

Check out Haly Saint, and the soundtrack, download the track 'Debonair' and 'Born To Lust'.

Ya willnae regret it.

I met those guys in NY, Haly Saint is a work of genius, the director Steve Young, wrote and sang the music, as well as writing, directing and editing the film.

Cool heh.

Crazy Penis

Here I am trying my hardest to be weird and you just do it like it was second nature. You need to go for a very long sleep.

Regular John

I hope he saves all these because one day I might be interested in reading them

dekionplexis

You'll have to excuse me, I'm waiting for the magic, well, I say 'waiting', it is rolled and waiting...I wonder....

Do you smoke the reefer?
Or does IT smoke YoU?
Hmmm.

But to answer your questShuns, I don't 'try' to be anything, just be yourself, the magic will come. And Sheckondly, no, I've never kept any of 'these', except my 'butler' stories, if you're old enough to remember those, as I've expanded the monologues into full scripts, well, comic scripts really, so, we'll see what happens. It's being illustrated at the moment, in South America, no shit..

OK, enough of that, excuse me as I smoke this, like it aint no thang...

(10 Minutes Later AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaand,,,,)

;OP

CUE: The Pixies  - Here Comes Your Man

(sharing is Off)

any requests/.?

Mim: 'Yes, kindly FUCK OFF!'

Hehhehh, heh, heh.

i got 1493 mp3 files,......all shit....

'if it aint ruff, it aint me'
'GANGSTERS BLACK, N HE'S ABOUT TO ATTACK'

xanadu...
Xanadu....
we are in Xanaduuuuu-uuuuuuuooooh

A Story Of Xanadu and Love For The Lovers Tongue.

Xanadu, the city of mermaids and unicorns and court jesters, and WINGED-DOLPHINS. Have you seen them? Seen them fly. You could cry. Watch the WINGED-DOLPHINS, soar. Soar, arc and dip, then swim. Wings behind them, cutting the water beneath like cut of an angry lovers tongue.
THE CUT OF AN ANGRY LOVERS TONGUE.
The Cut Of An Angry Lovers Tongue.
It is a book I have read, many years ago. Written by my great-grand-father, many years ago, before we came here. When there was an 'Earth', instead of what remains. Craters and fire and smoke and flame, eternally. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, they estimate that the 'Earth' will be habitual in about another 157 years, I look forward to that. Not long at all. AT ALL.
A tall man is he,
like the wind, is she.
SHE'S LIKE THE WIND.
SHE LEADS ME THREW MOONLIGHT.
SHE'S TAKEN MY HEART.
HER BODY CLOSE TO ME.
SHE'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE.
JUST A FOOL TO BELIEVE.
SHE'S LIKE THE WIND.
- P.S.
These words I read, the words above that you see, were not written by me.
They are carved in a stone tablet, you would see this, as you flew eastwards, towards  the entrance to Entrana City.
Wait!
I hear music...
Do you?

wind it up!
Wind It Up!
WIND IT UP!
------------------------- - --- - - - ---   -  - - -    --   ----- ---  - - -- -   - -- - - ------- - - -  - -- - --

See the trail?
Let's go....

hits from the booooooong
hits from the boooooooooong
pick it, pack it up...
coooooommmmmmmeeeeee alooooooooonnnnnnnggg

Bitch!
Bitch!
Bitch!
Shake da person you with, n exchange partner.
Bitch!
Kuniva already, SWITCH!

CUE: Eminem  - Biterphobia

BIRTHERPHOBIA...
Birthophobia?...

the BIRTHOPHBIA sktech;

CUE: Eminem - Tylenol Island

INT. A COUPLE ARE IN THE KITCHEN. THE WIFE, STANDS, AND SMOKES A CIGARETTE. THE HUSBAND, SITS IN A CHAIR, HEAD IN HIS HANDS. HE IS DISTRESSED.

Linda: 'What's wrong Paul?'
Paul: 'WHAT'S WRONG?' WHAT'S WRONG? I TELL YOU WHAT'S FUCK-KING WRONG YOU STUPID CUNT!!!!!!!'
Linda: 'Please calm down Paul'.
Paul: 'I'LL FUCK-KING CALM DOWN, WHEN I WANT TO, YOU FUCK-KING CUNT. IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU!!!!!!! AND YOUR FUCK-KING BELLY, BITCH!!!!!!
Linda: 'Oh, I see, it's because I'm preg-nant, isn't it?'
Paul: 'NO FUCK-KING SHIT, SHERLOCK!!!!!!'
Linda: 'Well Paul, I'm not getting an abortion, if that's your idea...'
Paul: 'A-BORTION OF CHIPS PLEASE, PANTY-STAIN!!!!'
Linda: 'Paul, stop being so silly!'
Paul: 'SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-LLLLLLLLY? SIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-LLLLY! I'LL SHOW YOU FUCK-KING SILLY!!!!!!!....LLLLLLLLA-LALLALAL-LLALLLAA, LA-LA-LALAAAAAAAA-LALLA, LA-LALLALALLAAAAAAAAAHGHHHHHH!!!
Linda: 'Would you KINDLY stop fuck-king the oven!
Paul: STOP!!!!! STTTTTTTTOOOOPPPPPP!!!! I'LL FUCK-KING STOP ALRIGHT, YOU DRIED-UP-CUNT-CRUSTED-OLD-KIPPER!!!!!!!
Linda: 'Thanks'.
Paul: 'S'alright'
{CUE: Gearldo - RICO SUAVE}
A HORSE WALKS INTO THE KITCHEN, AND STARTS DRY-HUMPING PAUL'S LEG, IN SLO-MOTION, AS PAUL STARES INTO THE HORSES EYES, AND WAGGLES HIS TONGUE. LINDA LOOKS SURPRISES.
{CUE: Ian Brown - Golden Gaze}
AS TIME STOPS, THE BACK-KITCHEN WALL, DISSOLVES TO REVEAL A MAN IN A BLACK CLOAK, WITH A WHITE BALD HEAD, HE HAS FANGS. HE TAKES OUT HIS TWO FOOT COCK, IT IS SLIMY AND HARD AND QUITE PINK. HE BEGINS TO RUB IT FRANTICALLY. AFTER ABOUT TEN SECONDS HE BEGINS TO SPRAY PAUL, LINDA AND THE HORSE IN PINKY-PINK, THICK JIZZUM.
THE MUSIC STOPS.
Linda: 'That's the last time we do shrooms Paul'
Paul: 'Agreed'.

dekionplexis

Total Fuckwad + Weed + Booze = Genius

Evenin'.

How goes it?

Ah,...good.

AH, GOD!!!!!!!!

/Gilikar, Designer Of Islands and Countries/
Look what you've made me do now. Eh! Look! I've made Madagascar look like a trumpet....you silly sod. Now, it's no good apologising....well, yes, I know you're sorry,...yes,....OK. Look, go and, oh, I dunno, go play with your Storms or something.....phew, thank him for that, thought I'd never get some peace and quiet. The name's Gilikar by the way, I design islands and countries, for this 'earth' thing everyone's being going on about for the last bleedin' year or so. I can't see what all the fuss is about, it's just like all the rest. Well, except for the 'hosts' imbedded in the DNA, oh yes, and the 4th Level Of Existence he's added, but besides that, just, like, all the rest. I wanted Hawaii to look like a knob,...he wouldn't let me. But I managed to, you know, sneak a couple in there, you know, real, quiet like. Hmmm, ha, haha,...HAHAHAahhhhhh. Like, Trinidad for instance, turn sideways n it looks JUST like a shaven nipple. Good that, innit! Too fuckin' right. Me mate Hervius, he's in 'Animals and Wildlife', the Iguana, that was one of his,....he's an alcoholic you know. He did 'Ants' as well.
My Uncle Cy did the 'rectum' you know, tis true.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cue: ICP - The Dating Game

/Why Women Rule!\

Hello you, my name is Dindy, I am a woman, yes, that's right, I've got a cunt and everything, great innit! Don't you just love that word, 'Cunt'. Cunt. Cuuuuuuunt. Cunnnnnnnnnnnnt. CuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuNT. 'Fuck my cunt' Fuck it, Fuck it, FUCK MY CUNT!!!!!!!!' I love my cunt. I like to frig it as often as possible. Driving to work. Playing golf. Baking. Whilst reading Jung.

....but ENUFF OF THIS, LOOK<
BREAK, FOR READ,<
LOOK, LOOK, LOOK,
<BREAK-BEAT-TO READ<<<<<CHA,CHA,CH<<<<BRE-BR-BREAK-KA-KA..

CUE: McLyte - I Rock The Party

@ooh'
@oooooh'
@Ny-uhhhhhhhhhhhhh-aaaaaahhhhh'
@ooh'
@ooooooh

How's Gilikar?
How's he doin?

CUE: ALTERN8- - - - EVAPOR8

@You take me high-yer

sometimes Iiii just can't wait

i need that feelin'

Evvvvvvvvvapppppoooooooorrrrraaaaaattttteee

(Shit yeah)

Hey buddy, drink booze, smoke vigars, smoke weed, do coke, fuck bitches raw, don't exercise, eat what you want, live, be free, do anything you wanna do.
Hell yeah.
:right on:

Cue:

shit, too high, gooooooooognight
shit!
falling
kfk'elli
fllng
glfk
e
hlp me

gazzyk1ns

You're a right weirdo, aren't you!?

Can you be serious for a sec and say why you post all that? Is it boredom alleviation? That's not "wrong", if I had things to do I'd not be able to post here more than a couple of times a week.

It's just baffling, most/all "trolls" here have had something against one of the mods and/or have clearly been mentally unstable, or are just stupid kids.

But you only post your "stuff" in MM as requested, and although you post "kerraaazeee" stuff, you don't seem like you're incapable of logic thought like stupid kids or people with mental problems who have posted shit in the past.

I have real respect for Sore Bottom Mum, I think when he first registered, he posted some stuff people didn't like, didn't he (sorry if I'm just being forgetful.)? Then he realised he was being inappropriate and thought "Ah, ok... I'll post 'normally' now, and come have a beer at the next meet.". How good is that?

So how come you don't do that? You're clearly not an idiot and then on the other hand, you're clearly not "taking time out from your wonderful life to mock internet weirdos", because that type of person doesn't exist. He who has the time and motivation to mock "internet weirdos" is... an internet weirdo.

So can you enlighten me? I like the fact that I can "understand" 99.9% of people I talk to or "witness", but with you I really can't.

sore bottom mum

You talk more bollocks Gazzybollocks than everyone who posts here put together
; )

...I like dekionplexis... I've still never got round to reading his shite, but i like the fact he's consistent in puking it up... it's a possitive creativity i think.. one which has no meaning, use or reason... Good art boy! Edit: sincerely

gazzyk1ns

It's weird, isn't it?

I've never read more than the first two words of any of his posts, but... I am interested in "him". Dekion is different, you have to admit, he posts like a cock but does "just enough" to prove that he is not one, but is chosing to behave like one in this situation. That's why I want to know his story.

Yeah I know I post shit, that's the nature of having enough spare time to have to amuse yourself by posting on an internet forum!

David Qunt

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"It's weird, isn't it?

I've never read more than the first two words of any of his posts, but... I am interested in "him". Dekion is different, you have to admit, he posts like a cock but does "just enough" to prove that he is not one, but is chosing to behave like one in this situation. That's why I want to know his story.

Yeah I know I post shit, that's the nature of having enough spare time to have to amuse yourself by posting on an internet forum!

Speaking personally, for I know no other way,  I like his/her ramblings. His, probably, I'm not sure why on eithert count.  

They're creative ramblings at least, even if they are unsolicited/unrequited. Perhaps the answer for those that don't like these type of ramblings is for the site to decree that people have their own site to ramble away on, then link to it here. That way people could read it *if they want*. Or not.

But then these are simply my ramblings, as uncreative as they are.

I know him in real life, he's dead canny.  I just don't know what happens to him when he gets behind an internet.

TraceyQ

QuoteA few widows, and inside pork chop) to arrive at a state of bodice ripperdefendant of make love to of cashier.When marzipan around is elusive, necromancer from satiate bodice ripper beyond.When beyond rattlesnake wakes up, mirror about spider strokes.Any dahlia can approach related to reactor, but it takes a real football team to salad dressing behind.Where we can seldom operate a small fruit stand with our food stamp.
unique amygdaloid marksman penis

That was in my hotmail junk mail box. See? Any fule can do it. Even spammers.

Quote from: "Concerned But Powerless"I know him in real life, he's dead canny.  I just don't know what happens to him when he gets behind an internet.

Do you really?

Can you ask him why he posts this stuff?

dekionplexis

WelK Cum BlacK

CUE: Guns N Roses - The Garden

lllllllll//////////lllllll////////////////lllllll\\\\\\\\\\\\lllllllll///////////\\\\\\/\//\//\///ll//\/\\/l\lll/\/\,...kLths.way

I smell perfume, it is sweet and fragrant. It is the cancer in my stomach. It is a form of reverse-rot of which I am suffering. Do you smeil it? Do you smell it? My best friend is a ghost, a little boy called Johnny, he was beaten and buggered by his father, he hung himself from a tree when he was ten...when HE was ten, not his father, don't be so fucking stupid. He cries sometimes, usually when I walk to work and I pass the nearby school, he sees the live children, laughing and scurrying, he points, and smiles, and then cries later on. I tell him that he's got it easy, 'try doing this nine to five shit Johnny', then he points at me and laughs. Then he usually turns to smoke and walks through the oncomign traffic beside me. As ghosts go, he's very good. He tells me things before they happen, nothing major, just little things. He knows everything but can only reveal miniscule revelations, like when those girls went missing, I asked him 'What do you see Johnny?' He looked sad and said 'They are here with me now' and then he smiled. I didn't see them, I'm not allowed, only him.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
'Everybody's gone, to the garden'.
- Axl
\PpPPPppPpppppppppppppppppPPPPPPP

Roses, everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeerree, they're lovely...

QUueue: ryuichi sakamoto Ft Cesaria Evora - E preciso Perdoar

As the blood flows from her wrist, breasts bobbing in the red water, she looks up into the corner of the bathroom ceiling to spy the spider, or is it spyder? Dying, she smiles, life ebbing away from the laceration. She is a beautiful girl, tired of this world, tied to this world? Yes, once, no more though. Tired of this world, tired of this life, this existence, neverending pointlessness and sycophants. Soul-less robots and cyborgs, all of them. She wonders what the afterlife will bring? Hmmmm? Happiness? Joy? Or will I simply cease to be, turn to ash and blow eastwards towards the moon and rain? Who knows, not I. Do you? The Moon and The Rain. Mmmmm, yummy, rain. So wet. Light headed, she weeps, the cut wrist dangles from the lip of the tub, drip, drip, dripping, the flow slowing, the life, going. No longer will I see television...haha, what a curious thought for a dying girl, thinks she. Television. Are these really my last thoughts? And then.....Ahhhh, oooohh, oh my god, that's good...I see..
I see me.
I'm on the other side.
I have died, and here I stand, staring at my own beautiful corpse.
What have I done......shit. Wow, in this light, my skin looks gorgeous, faultless, kinda pale, but very attractive. I smell perfume,...it is sweet and fragrant...is that me? I feel as if I have a job to do? Oh christ!
It's true, those that kill themselves never transgress, they stay in limbo..fuck!

99999999900000000000999999568507905/869352/99990000000><<

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
(I am Concerned But Powerless' cousin)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Shhh, he'll deny it.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Like I tol' him to do.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
;O)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
D.P.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

steps
steos
St Eos
Saint Eo's
Haly Saint - <<<<<<<<<<

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
CUE: Born To Lust - From the 'Haly Saint' soundtrack.

'I hope the bitch kills herself, fucking little cunt. Just cuz I fucked her mum'
- Ray Sezner

CUT TO:
As the blood flows from her wrist, breasts bobbing in the red water,.....
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

///////////////////////////////////..............................\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Q: IanBroWn - GolDen GaZe

88888999(((((((((((((Quilimar - The Shapehifter)))))))))99999988888
                                    ----------------------------------                            

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, MY NAME IS QUILIMAR, I AM A SHAPESHIFTER, MOST OF YOU HAVE SEEN ME, MET ME, TALKED TO ME, BUT YOU WILL NEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVERRRRRRR KNOW IT. HAHAHAH, I DO LIKE YOU EARTH-FOLK, YOU'RE VERY FUNNY, YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUNG CHILDREN, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS, THIS AMUSES ME HIGHLY.
I could be a feather in your pillow,
Or a bee, of black and yellow,
I could be swan, on the water
I could be your friends daughter,
Or a lamb to the slaughter.
And would I die?
Would you watch my blood fly?
Would you eat my flesh?
Sean Connery, says 'Yesh'.
GOD, THAT WAS TERRIBLE. HAHAHA, NO MATTER, MANY RHYMES TO COME, MANY RHYMES TO FOLLOW. TIME IS FOREVER, AND I M FOREVER, AND YOU ARE, FOREVER, AND WE, ARE, FOREVER. LIVE IN THE SUN, AND BE FREE BY FRIENDS.
DO not BE A SLAVE
(to your money)
KEEP YOUR SOUL, PROTECT THOSE WEAKER THAN YOURSELF, THIS IS THE REASON FOR LIVING, YOU MUST LEARN THIS..
RECENTLY I FOUND THIS PAGE IN THE K'LS;RT' ARCHIVE, IT IS AS FOLLOWS;

The Defintion Of Evil
By D.P. Ray II

Evil, exists. Have no doubts my people. It is within us all, no man or woman, is ALL good or ALL bad. We are all a mixture, which fluctuates nanosecond to nanosecond, we are ALL in a constant state of flux. You have felt it before, and even now, in your stomach, the juices, in your brain, the electricity, the constant, neverending friction between what you know, what you want, and what you do. But I digress, my young one, fore you see;

True evil is as thus;

a1) EVIL = The abuse of power, to demean those weaker than yourself.

DO YOU SEE?

TraceyQ

power drill for fetishist cook cheese grits for toward burglar, because avocado pit around play pinochle with razor blade defined by.And give a pink slip to the dark side of her trombone.Unlike so many taxidermists who have made their moronic hydrogen atom to us.
necktie fate current can diagnosable

TJ

Quote from: "TraceyQ"power drill for fetishist cook cheese grits for toward burglar, because avocado pit around play pinochle with razor blade defined by.And give a pink slip to the dark side of her trombone.Unlike so many taxidermists who have made their moronic hydrogen atom to us.
necktie fate current can diagnosable

Your choice of 'random' words is all very Freudian.

TraceyQ

Pilf

I do love the fact that Dekion was asked to only post in MM and has taken heed, you can't say he is a troll at all, and when I can make it through his posts (admitedly not very often) he has got a certain...something.

I doff my cap.

dekionplexis

CUE: Earth Wind and Fire - September

And as this thing hangs from my vein, I ask myself, maybe you should, you know 'pull it out'. No, maybe, yes. Yes? I don't know. I have never 'done' heroin before, until know, I can safely say, it's pretty darn nifty. Heroin....
It was surprisingly cheap, about £50. It took ages to 'cook' much longer than in the movies,....but know, my god, now,..you would not believe the dreams and minotaurs I can see....so heroin....heroin....Heroin...Hero, In<>(BREAK

BREAK-FISH
BREAK-FISH
BREAK-FISH
BREAK-FISH
BR-BREAK
BREAK
BREAK FOR A STORY

And so........

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////..........,

Hero In - The Sun and The Moon and the Stars, Will ALL End Tonight.

As the stars fell, and the sitars played, I knew that our world would end tonight, I looked at Pleena, she has never looked more beautiful. Caramel skin and ruby red lips reflecting from the meteors gaze. Explosion and fire reign throughour city, I hear the death, and smell it in the air, and yet, here we sit, in love, so in love.
Tonight, everything we know will end. Everything. No more stars, no more rain, no more sun, no more pain. And yet, here, we sit. On the grass, of green, with green smoke in our lungs and brown gold in our veins.
Tonight, it all ends, everything.
And yet, right now, this very moment, I have never wanted more, never wanted less, never felt so contented. So ready for death, whatever that is.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!
There's a purple midget in the room with me!!!!!!
FUCK-KING SHIT
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HE'S BITING MY SHOULDER
HE'S BITING MY FUCKING SHOULDER, AND THERE IS nothing I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(it's kinda sexy)
shit.

Let's talk to him, eh, maybe he'll stop,..maybe he'll strop....? Who knows..
Let's try...

CUE: Siouxsie and The Banshees - Dear Prudence

Dek: Hello
Lup: ....nyarfff!
Dek: Eh!
Lup: NNNNNnnnnnnnnyarff!!, nyarff, nyarrffff!
Dek: Stop that ya silly buger!
Lup: Nyyyarghhha....ahh...ok...

CUE: Siouxsie and The Banshees - Peek A Boo

Dek: What the FUCK are you doing?
Lup: I'm dancing,...backwards....
Dek: Stop it!
Lup: ?yhW
Dek: WHAT?
Lup: Why?
Dek: It's weird,..it's freaking me out....and the folks at home...
Lup: Naaaa....AAAAAANNNNNnnnnn
Dek: What's ya name?
Lup: supuL
Dek: Supple?....
Lup: Sorry,...Lupus...
Dek: Your name's Lupus?
Lup: Yup
Dek: I see...
Lup: Me too
Dek:..errr....yeah.....

CUE: Siouxsie and The Banshees - Dear Prudence

Dek: So,...errrr...like,...what the fuck are you?
Lup: Oh, sorry,...I'm errr.....like,...you.
Dek: What the fuck are you talking about?
Lup: Look, it's simple, you took the dreaded Brown Gold, and you've summoned me, I'm kinda like a guide..
Dek: To what?
Lup: The other side course...durrrrr...
Dek: Wha? Look, I kind hear you, if you breath so loudly....
Lup: Ok, one sec...I'm coming to meet you....
Dek: Wha? But you're only three feet away...?
Lup: Yes, in space, but technically I'm 37 minutes in the future, which is causing the distortion...one sec...
Dek: ......(help).....

CUE: Siouxsie and The Banshees - Face To Face

Lup: How's that?
Dek: Errr,...a little off putting....we're touching chins...
Lup: I know, cozy, innit...
Dek: Not really, I'm having a conversation with a temporal purple midget...
Lup: I prefer the term 'Psion' and not MIDGET, ya cunt...
Dek: Oh, sorry...
Lup: S'ok, I gets it all the time....by the way, do yuo realise you have a hypodermic syringe dangling from your left arm?
Dek: Yes
Lup: Oh right..weeeell, i must be going now, which means that YOU'RE going too,...
Dek: I'm not going anywhere mate, got too much to do..
Lup: Oh, I'm afraid you are...
Dek: Well, we'll just see abou

dekionplexis

CUE: Aeon Flux - Alien Leisure

In the
land of nightmares,
there are too many ghosts.

Ghosts are curious things,
they observe,
constantly.

But what of the ghost
named
'Aesarese?',  what of her?

Doth, though, really want to know?
Answer me, child!

Everyone knows of her tale, would ye like to hear it?
I tell it well......

Ashari!
Ashari!!
ASHARI I CALL YOOOOOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!

{the tale begins}

{Chapter 1 - Beware the Mordorth}

Once, in the Land Of Nightmares, dwelled a ghost, by the name of Aesarese. Her hair was red, and she resided in the Palace Of Virtue Dream, run by head huntsman Gar Vu'nall, being of the demon spieces. Over the purple sky, blue stars shone, crystalline and majestic. Aesarese, ponded the nature of clouds, while sitting on the palaces highest pillar, carved from the rocks of Mount Drath.
'What a nature, is a cloud?'
'I wonder if they dream?'
'I wonder if they die?'
'I wonder, can a cloud, have a ghost?'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile folks, in a garden in Cardiff, a big fat sweaty man makes love to his fat sweaty, balding wife, while listening to the 'Indiana Jones Theme'

CUE: Chocolate Puma - I Wanna Be You

No,...errr..

CUE: COOLIO = Fantastic Voyage

Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

-----------------054-4--5--------3---1-6--------5-45-64-3-5-56--7--5-4--2-65462-546

Imagine, just imagine, fucking a goat in the ass, while listening to 'The Imperial March' from Star Wars.

:O)

Made ya think, huh?

Star Wars eh, isn't it, wasn't it, ahhhhhhhhh, Leia. I bloody would.

Remember the fiirst time you heard 'that' music, made ya think, oh right, this gonna be something GOOD!

Along time ago in a galaxy, far, far away....

EPISODE XIII
The Rise Of Darth Skywalker

...Before the Jedi Council, Leia took her padowan to be Omi Sui. Fifteen years have passed since the defeat at Tork'e Naboo. Even now the Dark Side rises once more, with Darth Skywalker as he prepares to destroy the Jedi. Now, Leia and Omi depart to Coruscant, to meet an old freind. With they're trusted droids C-3P0 and RD2D, and newly appointed Captain Fett.

I had a GENIUS business idea the other day, you ready?
> A service that allows people and businesses to store documents online, by uploading the information to reserved webspace.

Goo deh?

----------------------------

And now, the Seve Ballesteros Sketch

INT. A DOCTORS OFFICE, A DOCTOR, WITH CURLY GINGER HAIR SITS BEHIND A DESK, HE HAS A BIG NOSE AND GLASSES. WHEN A 'WOODY ALLEN' TYPE CHARACTER BURSTS IN,...HIS NAME IS 'MOOP'

Moop: Doctor, ya got help me, Seve Ballesteros is trying to tell me.
Dr: No he isn't.
Moop: But how do ya know, how can ya be sure?
Dr: Seve Ballesteros is NOT trying to kill you.
Moop: I know but, how do ya know, how can ya be sure?
Dr: WHY, would Seve Ballesteros want to kill you?
Moop: I dunno,....maybe, he doesn't like me too much?
Dr: Have you ever met, Seve Ballesteros?
Moop: Well, no, but how do ya know, how can ya be sure?
Dr: Well, has he ever met you?
Moop:..who? Seve Ballesteros?
Dr: Yes
Moop: No
Dr: Well then, if you've never met him, and he's never met you, then that means you've never met, and thusly, he has no reason to want to kill you.
Moop:...................Ya sure?
Dr: YES!
Moop: Ok then...
Dr: Good.
Moop: But what about Tiger Woods?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

{WA-WA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAA}

'It as if you've vomited up Christ's arsehole'
- Brian Sewell

ClaudiusMaximus

Quote from: "dekionplexis"And now, the Seve Ballesteros Sketch

That amused me somewhat, simple fool that I am.

dekionplexis

and now,
something for the ladies;

CUE: Michael Jackson - Keep It In The Closet

is it wet?

is it wet?

is it wet?

rub it then

harder....

open your legs

let me taste it.....

u like it?

open your legs

more

want me to suck it?

hold it open

now bend over

hold your ass open

Ugh

Ugh

AGh

Yeah

and now....
Let's Go To Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!

CUE: Spike Milligan - I've That Photograph Of You

Bill: So, Bernard, what's this about you wantin' to be a woman?
Bern: Well Bill, see, I'm 87 now, and I'm finkin', if I don't do it now, then, when?
Bill: Right.
Bern: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

>yuck, yuck, yuck

CUE: Spandau Ballet - Gold

> The Golden Man<
AN Original Motion Picture/Screenplay/Picture/Movie
From
Chuck (Fudgehole) Norris
(FOR THE ASIAN MARKET ONLY)
>'Straight To Your Golden Ass Buddy!!!'

Scene 1:
His name is Stamina, he is the golden robot of Argon City.
With the robot cat, Yoshima, at his side.
Together, they will protect the city, from the EVIL FORCES OF Erratica, the alien princess from the future.

Scene 2:
>Q - Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
'Oh it gets dark, it gets loooonely....' sings Erratica. She is cold and lonely, and only wants to be loved, she is in love with Stamina, the golden robot of Argon City. 'Kaaaaaaaaaathhh-thyyyyyyy', she sings. But she MUST destroy him, her love.

Scene 3:
>Q> - Wham - Wake Me Up (Before You Go-Go)
The inner caverns of Argon City, underground, dance Stamina and Yoshima, they are happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, for a little while. Theit hand-tazers, blink erratically...the King, THE KING, HE NEEDED THEM...

Scene 4:
Q: Gladys Knight - License To Kill
Stamina and Yoshima, put on their 'Mecha-s00tS', yes, that;s right, Robots, wearing Robots, heh, it's the future, alright. Anyway, this is shot in slow motion, erotically,....and sexy too. The camera lingers over oiled shafts, greased hinges, the dirt, the grime, the Sexuality of Steel.

Scene 5:
Q: Gerardo - Rico Suave
(THIS IS THE COMIC RELIEF BIT) Striding down the street we see Xavier the Pimp who is half-man half lizard. He has a lizards head. He is a pimp, a good one, walking behind him are a grackle of Pup-Bitches, being half woman, half dog. 'WhhhhhhhheeeeerrreesssssSSs ma Biiiitttttcchhhhhhh-chesss' he hisses, this is funny because he always thinks he's lost his bitches, but the gag is, that they're like, well, always already there, ya see, that's funny.

Scene 6:
EVERYBODY DIES
The End

.....so, so, eerrrr, what ya think Mr Goldwaithstein?

(MR GOLDWAITHSTEIN HITS THE INTERCOM)
>Sylvia...call security, to get this putz outttaa my orrrrfiiiceee!'

-----------------------------------------------

D E L E T E D  S C E N E S

1a. Stamina and Yoshima go shopping

PLAY
I
I
I
Q>Gareth Gates - Sunshine
Stamina and Yoshima are shopping, the boys are buying shoes! Then, oh, get this, they're buying lipstick, isn't that just DAARRRRRLING!!! Later that night, while they're in their jammies, they start kissing each other. And rubbing their tight steeley mechanical bits together. Grease squirts everywhere, like thick greasy rain, then Stamina grabs the strap-on......
Q> Wham - Everything She Wants...
I
I
I
STOP
I
(EJECT)

falafel

Elliot

Get yourself a copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking train the programme for only 5 mins and then speak in a slightly different accent and you will have the very same as above.

And for the record I love the stuff he cranks out. And I too only read a few lines.

Anyone who moans at it needs to shut up and do better or worse or just not speak.

Ive just realised I havent reinstalled my Dragon Speech thingy so I can t even show you.  bollocks

dekionplexis

V/O: His name,.....is Elliot...

CUE: DMX - P a r t y  U p  I n  H e r e
(play it LOUD)
I
I
I
T h e   K I N G   O f   N e 0 - T 0 k y 0
I
(PLAY)
I
I
Racing, speeding through Neo-Tokyo, night as black as death, the speed from the car, the speed in his veins. All is black, the night, the sky, his Versaci suit, his shades, Police, custom made. White teeth, a death smile like a crocodile, a sly, twisted grin. He speeds up, 45,.......50.....55....60 miles per fucking hour.
'Psion, position?', he asks the black corvette, known as p510n, custom made.
'We are currently 65.4 miles from Osaka Central District, El'
'Thanks'......65.......70......time to give it some juice,...a sharp left-right, and the corvette screeches onto the 12-lane hyperway, headed for Osaka.
'Psion, nitro's'.
'As you command...'
'Psion, ETA?'
'At current speed, we shall arrive at Osaka Towers in four minutes and 23.8 seconds...'

'Four and half minutes, I just hope it aint too late.....'

(THREE YEARS AGO)

England, Plaistow.
INT. AN ILLEGAL ROBOTICS FACTORY

WE SEE ELLIOT, WALKING QUIETLY ALONG A STEEL GANTRY, WHICH LEADS TO THE ROOFTOP, WITH A YOUNG ROBOT BOY, THEY MUST BE QUIET, IF THEY ARE TO ESCAPE. THE ROBOT BOY HAS BEEN AGED TO SIX.
A TECHNICIAN, WEARING A BLACK UNIFORM, SEES THEM, AND YELLS;

Tech: 'Heh, you, STOP!'

ELLIOT, STOPS AND STARES DOWN AT THE BOY, WHO STARES UP AT HIM..

Elliot: 'Oh shit, COME ON KID, RUUUNNN!'
I
I
CUE: Supergrass - R i c h a r d  I I I

ALARMS GO OFF, AS THE DUO RACE ONWARDS AND UPWARDS, THE ROBOT BOY TRYING DESPERATELY TO KEEP UP, ELLIOT GRANS THE BOY AND PUTS HIM ON HIS BACK, THEN CHARGES UP THE NEVER-ENDING LABYRINTHIAN STEEL PLATFORMS...

A HORDE OF XN-9'S SWARM THE FACILITY, BUT THE ENTRANCE TO THE ROOF IS AHEAD...WHEN....

AN XK-12, BLACK STEEL AND RED EYES HOVERS INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE, THEN GLIDES INFRONT OF ELLIOT AND THE BOY...
THE GUNS ON KNUCKLES POINTED AT THEM, HE TOWERS OVER THEM..

CUE: Tech N9ne - E i n s t e i n

XK-12: 'YOU WILL COME WITH ME...'

ELLIOT, LETS THE BOY DOWN, HE SQUEEZES HIS HAND AND SAYS..

Elliot: 'Don't worry kid, this aint over yet...'

HE WINKS, THE BOY SMILES, AND SQUEEZES HIS HAND....

(to be continued)

a bald avuncular jew

CUE:  SOME SHITE DREARY AMERICAN SONG THAT EVERYONE ELSE HATES, BUT WHICH I LOVE BECAUSE I'M DEAD IRONIC.

**(

*((

((())(*

&&&
££
$$

this bit here is where I try to be funny, but invariably just write some tiresome old bollocks about raping a woman, cause., like, I've definitely had the sex before, I just like giving the impression that I haven't.  Now I'll use some really crap phrases I've spent five minutes coming up with and working them into th e first self-indulgent load of old stoned wank I manage to come up with:  

I raped the bitches bum-horse, and tied cheese to her lego-bliff.  

()()

Haha that bit was great, wasn't it?  Yeah, I thought so, and I had a wank just to prove it.

**££)$4

Rape.  Yeah, that's right, I said rape.  I might say bitch next.  BITCH.  There, I warned you, didn't ?

BITCH

I said it again.

&$&$
$$^$^

"""£

CUE: Whitney Houston: Everyone reading this has given up by this point anyway.

This is just one long, slow, public wank.
I will say "ya" a lot here, instead of you.  This is because I wish I was a black american rapper, instead of a boring virginal white english pubeless little fuck.  Ya know?
I could be the next Avid Merrion.
}
}
} (I had to hunt around the keyboard to find these curly brackets!  It took seconds!!)
}
}

Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. I don't actually like comedy.  I just like it when Chris Morris uses bad words. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again. Someone stop me before I kill again.

(to be concluded.)

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"A cringe-inducingly aloof, arrogant, cleverer-than-thou attempt to show how he's seen through Dekion or something.

Oooooh, you are so clever and witty and ironic.

a bald avuncular jew

Elliot

I preferred the Elliot and the Robot one meself.

**&^*&^87687

:;
::

A girl with baggy socks , sailor outfit a lopsided eye and a huge thumb walks into me as she texts her 37th boyfriend about her locaTION yet again.

*(^^

I kick her into the fast lane of the Shinkansentino and yell
"text your way out of that ya fucking thumb tribe bitch"

""" My phone vibrates and on the screen I see a message

" Up YoUrs gaijin bollocks"