Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,354
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:22:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What Celebrity Do You Actually Look Like

Started by Little Hoover, May 21, 2009, 03:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hoover

ThickAndCreamy

I look like Daniel Day Lewis according to that test...

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I thought we were all agreed you look like Shakespeare (or someone out of a Shakespeare play), LH.

I've done these before and had mixed results, from Angelina Jolie and Agnetha whatshername to James Spader and Tom Selleck (and some more embarrassing ones which I think I've blocked from my memory)

Little Hoover

But I don't have the long curly mess of hair anymore, I don't really look that much like him now.

evelyn_blake

Fucking Pocahontas apparantly. Although a close second is Al Pacino, with David Coulthard vying for the inside position and then Theodor Herzl following behind under the mistaken assumption I'm heading towards Jeruselum.

Theodor Herzl looks like this.

If I look like Pocahontas, he's not incredibly native American looking for a Zionist. Though neither am I incredibly native American looking for a Pocahontas look-a-like. Nor Jewish, nor Italian, not a square jawed block-headed Scot.

Frankly, this is slightly more imaginatively insulting than asking my mates at the pub. 

buttgammon

Barbara fucking Streisand came up!

The photo was from a time when I had a stupid haircut but c'mon. She wasn't the first one but that's little comfort.

Cambrian Times

The first photo compared me with a load of Asian actors and weirdly enough Barak Obama.

The second phot I ran, gave a few more asiatic names and Jake Gyllenhall. Which is weird seeing as I just been watching Donnie Darko

wherearethespoons

I tried to upload a picture of a pie. I genuinely thought it would be hilarious to see who it thought looked like a pie.  Anyway, it didn't work.  I tried several pies and none of them worked, so I left the site never to return.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hahaha!

David Beckham

74%

In other inaccurate news:

Ben Stiller - 72%
Jared Leto - 70%
Ralph Fiennes -71%
Alexis Denisof - 71%

All, I'm sure you'll agree, roughly 71% correct:

Little Hoover

It seems to go by facial expression more than anything else.

chand

Devastatingly accurate, I thought, I get this one all the time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: chand on May 24, 2009, 10:57:11 AM
Devastatingly accurate, I thought, I get this one all the time.

Yes, the more I look at it, Sharon stone does resemble Gene Hunt after losing a game of darts.

joeyzaza

In 1978 I looked like:

In 1997 I looked like:

Now I look like:

Tokyo Sexwhale

Little Hoover is either Derren Brown or the bloke who's on probabtion from Ideal.

And shoulders? reminds me of someone, but that hair really is distracting.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Little Hoover on May 21, 2009, 03:21:49 PM
Upload a photo to this website http://celebrity.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition (you do have to register annoyingly, but it's very quick)
and it gives you a celebrity lookalike

VegaLA

Emma Raducanu

Quote from: Cambrian Times on May 24, 2009, 01:59:54 PM
I'm amazed Jonathan Pryce didn't show up.

Or Andre Gregory in the 1980s while he was running away from flags in an Indian dessert.

Phillippe Lambert

This seems a little harsh. The red haired chap is rather uncanny though.

Brad Pitt AND Alan Rickman...Bring on the blart.

Just a shame it's woefully inaccurate...

hpmons

So...A man with a moustache?

Sooooooooooo...A man with a moustache?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In fairness, I wouldn't mind looking like Jacques Villeneuve, but then I am a man.

Where's the celebrity quim for pete's sake?

chocky909

This thread should be renamed "What Celebrity Photo Is Similar In Expression and Camera Angle to Your Photo?".

Cerys

Jeff Goldblum.  Okaaaaay....

Also Nana Mouskouri, Sandra Bullock and Q'Orianka Kilcher.

vrailaine

Those are the only two photos I have where I'm close to staring directly at a camera.

How nosey.

mothman

Despite nearly managing to trick our web administrator to put a photograph of Gary Busey on my staff page on the Intranet, he does not feature. Perhaps Gary Busey doesn't feature at all. Perhaps I should upload a picture of Gary Busey to see what happens. Instead I've managed to clock up Kirk Douglas, Gerard Depardieu, Adam Ant, Val Kilmer, Art Garfunkel and, dispiritingly, Anne Mcaffrey.

My wife notches up Isabella Scorupco and Famke Janssen, a GoldenEye double-header which might have something to do with her having red-eye in the photo I uploaded. Also Rebecca DeMornay and Nastassja Kinski. And, er, Alan Alda.

Famous Mortimer

You have my 8-year-old niece to thank for the glasses, although I did kinda want to keep them.