Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:18:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Celebrity Do You Actually Look Like

Started by Little Hoover, May 21, 2009, 03:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Blue Jam

Behold my chiselled manly visage:

Hmmm. I'm just relieved that scary tennis player didn't come up. Apologies for using a photo where I look about 12, I tried a different one and got "No matches". Does this make me a vampire or something?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 02, 2009, 12:23:10 AM
Does this make me a vampire or something?
Let's say yes.

Quote from: Cerys on June 01, 2009, 09:35:06 PM
No Peter Jackson?
Or B Blessed. What's the point of being a bit fat and having a beard if I don't get compared to those guys? If it's good enough for the group of townie scumbags who shouted it at me the other weekend, it should be good enough for MyHeritage.com.

Ginyard

Prince Charles, Rutger Hauer and a 10 year old kid. Fucking hey!

Please excuse my barely alive expression but I have a massive aversion to daylight at 6am. Why does it make it look like I have dandruff?. That's totally fucking unfair.

Ginyard

And my daughter gets Matsushima Nanako and dandruff as well. How does that work then?.

Cerys

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 02, 2009, 05:40:51 AMWhat's the point of being a bit fat and having a beard if I don't get compared to those guys?

It was mostly the hair I was going by: Peter Jackson wasn't fat the last time I saw him.

mothman

This website is crap. How it could not pick up any similarity between Ginyard and David Duchovny is beyond me. I mean, Ehud Olmert? Seriously?

Cerys

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 02, 2009, 12:23:10 AM
Behold my chiselled manly visage:

Hmmm. I'm just relieved that scary tennis player didn't come up. Apologies for using a photo where I look about 12, I tried a different one and got "No matches". Does this make me a vampire or something?

And yet it didn't see the Lisa Coleman resemblance.

Ginyard

I'm honestly a gazillion miles from the guy. I don't walk, run, eat or smile like him. I can't catch aliens, act and I talk with a bit of a cockney twang to my voice. One day I'll make a video and prove to you why he's rich and famous and I'm not.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Cerys on June 02, 2009, 09:02:03 AM
It was mostly the hair I was going by: Peter Jackson wasn't fat the last time I saw him.
It'd be an unusual group of town centre scallies who'd shout "oy, Peter Jackson!" at me in the street anyway. 

Lady Beaner

Quote from: mothman on June 02, 2009, 09:41:02 AM
This website is crap. How it could not pick up any similarity between Ginyard and David Duchovny is beyond me. I mean, Ehud Olmert? Seriously?

You beat me to it, he looks scarily like Duchovny!

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 01, 2009, 07:38:16 PM

You have my 8-year-old niece to thank for the glasses, although I did kinda want to keep them.

Gertcha!

mothman

Or you could go on TFI Friday (if it hadn't gone off the air ten years ago) as Jeff Lynne's Fat Lookalike.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Cerys on June 02, 2009, 09:43:48 AM
And yet it didn't see the Lisa Coleman resemblance.

WAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Thanks for that Cerys, finally I have a celebrity lookalike to call my own! I can't find any more pictures of her that look like me, and vice versa, but it'll have to do.

Fixed.

Ginyard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not HIM!. I'd rather look like Prince Charles and Rutger Hauer. You're just trying to get me back for the double jointed thing aren't you?. Look, here's a photo I took a few minutes back, shuffling round the house in my grundies and dressing gown. I don't look anything like him.

If you stick to it, I'm going to have to take the shadmock route with you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hH7c63lcUY

There's a David Schwimmery/Neil Gaiman thing going on there too.

gmoney

Lord Mandrake

Little Hoover

Ginyard

Ginyard

Ginyard

Ginyard

Oh....Is King Henry VIII not famous then?.

mothman

Little Hoover

evelyn_blake

Madeline Mccann gets no matches. Have the police considered the theory that she's so elusive because she is, in actuality, the Scarley Pimpernel?

Little Hoover

Little Hoover