Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:46:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brass Eye 'Drugs' trailer

Started by weirdbeard, May 01, 2004, 09:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weirdbeard

Was going through some old videos the other day and I stumbled across this along with the trailer for 'Sex'.  Got myself a capture card on Thursday and managed to make a pretty good grab of it, 4 meg .mpg file.  I haven't got any webspace to upload to, but I can upload to a newsgroup and if TJ or Neil want to put it on the main site, or anybody else wants to host it, that's fine.

weekender

There's some trailers here already, if you didn't know:

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/brasseye.php

Even if yours is already there, the capture you've made appears to be better quality than the existing ones, so it sounds like a site job.

I can host it in the interim if you would like.

Darrell

I've got Alan Strang's DivX capture of the original series trailer (with Morris-penned voice-over) hanging around too. It's floating about Soulseek already, but here seems the best place to mention it.

Presumably Mr Strang wouldn't mind it being flung into CaB's collection?

alan strang

Quote from: "Darrell"Presumably Mr Strang wouldn't mind it being flung into CaB's collection?

Go for it.

weirdbeard

Quote from: "weekender"Even if yours is already there, the capture you've made appears to be better quality than the existing ones, so it sounds like a site job.

My MPEG of the 'Sex' trailer has roughly the same video quality as the DixX already available, but I think the audio quality of mine is better, the DivX is very quiet.  However, being an MPEG, it's has a larger file size than the DivX, mine being 5.3meg, compared to 3.0meg.

The 'Drugs' traliler is the same quality, but clocking in at 23 seconds means a smalled MPEG file size, it being 4.0meg.

QuoteI can host it in the interim if you would like.

Great.  If it's ok I'll upload them both to alt.binaries.multimedia.chris-morris, then you can do your thing.

weirdbeard

Quote from: "weirdbeard"Great.  If it's ok I'll upload them both to alt.binaries.multimedia.chris-morris, then you can do your thing.

They are both there now.