Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009 - Sign up here.

Started by DocDaneeka, June 21, 2009, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

Quote from: Lee on June 24, 2009, 07:35:02 PM
Yeah, good luck with that. You can't humiliate that which already has humility.

If we're voting on put-downs, I vote for Lee.

ThickAndCreamy

So, the "random" draw makes you face Neil straight away. You're doing it just to humiliate him, aren't you? ADMIT IT!

Lee Van Cleef

DocDaneeka? I seem to remember his being rather good.

At least I'm not against Tit Storm. Good luck 8TT.

alan nagsworth

Currently awaiting a shiny new copy of Photoshop so I'm not in any position to serve yet... is that alright? Am I fired?

Little Hoover, think yourself lucky to have temporarily escaped my out-of-touch skills. You'll probably do better in Paint than I will in PS.

ziggy starbucks

just to put the draw up again on page 3 of the thread

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 24, 2009, 06:08:26 PM
the Excel random draw..............

delete vs baxter
chocky909 vs cerys
clone army vs lee van cleef
fry vs small man big horse
Kishi vs Phil _A
joeyzaza vs lee
8TT vs cardinal tit storm
alan nagsworth vs little hoover
lookalike mark chapman vs jutl
old thrashbarg vs always sober
neil vs ziggy starbucks
docdaneeka vs the region legion
no_offenc vs An tSaoi
miles vs viero_berlotti
micanio vs actwithoutwords
vitalstatistix vs gmoney

the person named first starts the thread and posts the first shot

vitalstatistix is out so gmoney gets a bye unless somebody wants to hop in quickly. no_offenc doesn't need to rush his serve because his opponent is away until wednesday

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 25, 2009, 03:11:52 AM
Currently awaiting a shiny new copy of Photoshop so I'm not in any position to serve yet... is that alright? Am I fired?

the best mongs are done using illegally downloaded Adobe Photoshop

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 25, 2009, 12:01:02 PMthe best mongs are done using illegally downloaded Adobe Photoshop

The bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar, eh.

(I'll still be away for the weekend but there was slight a change of plan, incase anyone's wondering why I'm still here. Hardly worth mentioning as it won't affect anything.)

Little Hoover

So what happens, do I serve or have I progressed to the next round unless nags comes up with something?

Uncle TechTip

Argh you forgot to ban pictures of TC bloody Raymond

joeyzaza

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 25, 2009, 07:12:46 PM
Argh you forgot to ban pictures of TC bloody Raymond

Don't hate the playa, hate the meme.

Uncle TechTip

It's just that his bearded mush puts one off one's tea. More fool me for looking at mongs and eating I suppose.

I never noticed but beard & glasses makes Tommy Shonks or whatever a perfect fit for CaB. OK he can stay but only if his eyes are obscured by a black rectangle.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Little Hoover on June 25, 2009, 05:07:34 PM
So what happens, do I serve or have I progressed to the next round unless nags comes up with something?

if nags doesn't have a problem with you serving, go for it

wimblemong 2009 will be dedicated to the memory of the king of pop, Michael "wacko" Jacko

Little Hoover

But I'd rather he was punished by giving me a bye!!!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Well, thanks a lot for giving me bloody jutl.

I'm working on it, anyway, ultimately doomed though it may be. When's the deadline for my serve? Ta

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on June 26, 2009, 12:03:37 AM
Well, thanks a lot for giving me bloody jutl.

I'm working on it, anyway, ultimately doomed though it may be. When's the deadline for my serve? Ta

It'll be nice if every first shot is done by sunday, then the 72 hour rule kicks in between shots

alan nagsworth

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 25, 2009, 12:01:02 PM
the best mongs are done using illegally downloaded Adobe Photoshop

Yeah well, when I say 'shiny new', I meant in the sense of it being on an unscathed CD-R.

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 25, 2009, 11:19:50 PM
if nags doesn't have a problem with you serving, go for it

I have no problem with it but I might not be able to produce a return shot for at least 4 days, depending on when Photoshop arrives in the post and when I can acquire source images. It's gonna be a tough one for me to compete this year but if you'll bear with me I promise to give it my all.

Neil

Want to serve, ziggy?

Could be worse, I could be playing hands cold liver warm instead.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Neil on June 26, 2009, 06:09:46 PM
Want to serve, ziggy?

Could be worse, I could be playing hands cold liver warm instead.

inspiration is hard to find nay?

Yeah sure, I'll serve. Give me a couple of days. I imagine Michael Jackson and Maddy McCann will be involved somewhere

fanny splendid

Fuck, just noticed this thread. I knew tennis all over the television meant that there was something important happening.

ziggy starbucks

there you are fanny. You can play gmoney if you like, his first round opponent pulled out. If you can get a serve in during the next couple of days then go for it

fanny splendid

Cheers! I'll have a few more beers, and see if I can remember how to open Photoshop.

ziggy starbucks

I think every match has started except

chocky909 vs cerys
8TT vs cardinal tit storm
lookalike mark chapman vs jutl

I don't want to point people out and have them suffer the whole board's weight of expectation bearing down on them. I know how that feels and its not pretty. I've felt Expectation with a big E and Pain with a big Pee.

no_offenc

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 27, 2009, 08:29:57 AM
I've felt ...Pain with a big Pee.

Perhaps you should get that bladder infection seen to sooner rather than later! A-heee hee hee.

alan nagsworth

copylight

Fuck, missed it then.

good luck cunts

ziggy starbucks

copylight - depends if 8 Taiwanese Teenagers can still play. If he can't, you can jump in. I don't know what his status is though