Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,456
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:26:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 1: Little Hoover vs Alan Nagsworth

Started by Little Hoover, June 26, 2009, 10:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hoover

Well nags had been drawn to serve, but he's not been able to do it for a few days,
I wonder why.

apologies to nags for the picture caption, I don't mean it. and apologies for the quality of the mong.

Little Hoover

Incidentally Nags, said he might need a few days to be able to return, so I don't mind if he needs an extra day and a bit.

alan nagsworth

En garde monsieur 'Oover! That's a fine shot, sir, and as I've been out of the monging game since, well, last year's tournament, it might be hard to beat. This shall prove to be an interesting match!

I'm off up me mam's tomorrow so I will grab some source images while I'm there and see what I can muster. Thanks to Baxter for sorting me out with the goods, apologies to those who thought this was a return shot. I'll get it sorted as soon as possible.

Game on!

Retinend

alan nagsworth

For the record, my mong is done but I had no way of bringing it to work tonight, so it will be online tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your patience.

alan nagsworth

Little Hoover

A fine return sir, mine should arrive tommorow. It's basically done, I'm just posting this to build suspense before the dissapointing result.

Little Hoover

Just seen the little Nags on Zelda. Solid return from Hoovus, too.

Strike ye.

alan nagsworth

Mine'll be up tomorrow night, perhaps in the early hours depending on how busy I am at work. 'Til then... thanks again for your patience. It should be noted, if anyone doesn't already know, that I'm offline at home and so I can only get source images and upload mongs depending on my social and work habits. Bear with me.

Baxter

Yeah yeah Nagsy, finish with the sympathy pleas and get monging.

alan nagsworth

Up yours Baxterclart! I was just quelling the impatience of the impatient.

Little Hoover

Coome on, post your response, so you can win, and I won't have to inflinct any more mongs upon people.

alan nagsworth

*long-awaited SQUELCH!*

Thanks again for your patience, and thanks to Little Hoover for a most enjoyable match.

Voting is now open!

Cerys

Has to be nagsworth.  That last shot is inspired.

boxofslice

mothman

joeyzaza

Small Man Big Horse

Nagsworth. Close though, I love Hoover's second shot.