Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:43:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 1: no_offenc vs An tSaoi

Started by no_offenc, June 26, 2009, 11:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

With apologies to a certain mate of mine... THWACK

joeyzaza

no_offenc

I'm not entirely happy with the way I mapped the picture to the pole but vanishing point is too fucking awkward to bother with to be honest.  Looking forward to Ant Soy's return, though.

EDIT - I got a PM off him/her saying that they'd not be able to do a return 'til next week, by the way... I don't mind waiting 'cos I can generally work fast.  But I'll leave it to the judges to decide what to do.

ziggy starbucks

yeah good stuff no_offenc

dull admin reminder here: Ant Soils is away for a few days so the 72 hour rule doesn't apply in this game until he posts his shot hopefully wed/thurs

edit: ben_ffenc got there first

although joeyzaza and docdaneeka are principle administrators so they will decide on such matters as agreed in the 2005 wimblemong concorde agreement

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

If only because I love Goldentony, I really like this shot.

no_offenc

That is an ackshewal real photo of the man, the myth, the legend.  Holding a fake gun 'f course.  But still.

joeyzaza

Quote from: no_offenc on June 26, 2009, 11:50:00 AM
...I mapped the picture to the pole...

Well you had me fooled - colour me even more impressed. If I'd attempted it, I'd have just designed the poster, printed it out, stuck it to a pole, and then photographed it.

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 26, 2009, 11:53:27 AM
dull admin reminder here: Ant Soils is away for a few days so the 72 hour rule doesn't apply in this game until he posts his shot hopefully wed/thurs

although joeyzaza and docdaneeka are principle administrators so they will decide on such matters as agreed in the 2005 wimblemong concorde agreement

As no-one has objected to the "1 week extension to your response time so long as you give 1 week's notice" proposition (and since it wasn't possible for An tSaoi to give a full week's notice by the time this was proposed, he should be exempted from that clause), then I think it's only fair that his deadline should be extended by a week i.e. Ontee must post before 11:28 on Monday July 6th.

Unless my boss, the Rt. Hon. Reverend Generalissimo Supreme Administrator DocDaneeka, says otherwise, that is.

Baxter

I think that would be the most perfect mong ever if only the last lines read "Protect your necks"

Goldentony

Oh man, what an entry. I'm simultaneously confused and arousedworried.

biniput

I totally and utterly need the source photo for that first mong.

An tSaoi

Quote from: joeyzaza on June 26, 2009, 02:04:32 PM
Ontee must post before 11:28 on Monday July 6th.

No need. Bastardin' trip got called off at literally the last bloody minute. I'm only back for a while though because my friggin' landlord wants my sodding keys back sooner than he said we would, the hoor. So I'll rustle something up before I leave later on today.

Also, nice work no_offenc. Pretty stiff competition for my first Wimblemong.

An tSaoi

Bit of a rush job (gee can you tell?), but I promise I'll be better for my second one.

Sources an' ting: 1, 2.

Also, this post has a subtle pun that I've only just realised.

no_offenc

I was all geared up to go "oi fucko where's the link then" but I've spotted it and I dub this round the Golden Tony Memorial Round.

(I'm SO SORRY)

joeyzaza

Haha. I too was thinking "where's the link?", but now that I see it, I like it. Nice.

Edited to add:
Quote from: An tSaoi on June 29, 2009, 02:08:43 PM
Also, this post has a subtle pun that I've only just realised.

Is it that "Abu Ghraib" is the most common misspelling of your username?

Cerys

I assumed it was a 'rush job' that mentioned Limbaugh.

Can't see the link, though.  Sob.

no_offenc

Vomitous GT down the bottom right.

I'll have a return by Wednesday evening due to being at my parents' tonight and tomorrow daytime/early evening for their 25th anniversary.  I'll have to trawl my photos and see if I have any more with yer man in.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

If you can't find any, as a fitting tribute just do Cyndi Lauper in the 80s. In space.

no_offenc

Wearing a Robocop helmet and sliding into somebody's flat a la Kramer.

we'll see!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I've just made my job easier for you. Dammit Karl!

no_offenc

Yes yes sorry sorry, was miles away from my PC all weekend and am only just back now.  Anyway.  THWAPPPPPP

An tSaoi

Do you have a link to that original image? I have a few other GT pics (which took me fucking hours of trawling through What Do You look Like and Unflattering Pics Of Yourself theads) but not that particular one.

no_offenc

An tSaoi

ziggy starbucks

Goldentony with big tits is terrifying

its some kind of david lynchian nightmare

Cerys

And that wins it as far as I'm concerned.  An tSaoi.

An tSaoi

Emma Raducanu

Oooh, it's No_Offenc's first vs An tSaoi's second. Think think think - An tSaoi

Kishi the Bad Lampshade