Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 1: Lookalike Mark Chapman vs jutl

Started by Lookalike Mark Chapman, June 27, 2009, 06:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluc55

It is a bit shit that one of you has to leave at this stage, but

Lookalike Mark Chapman for the win.

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

jutl's last shot made me boom with laughter. BOOM.

Spoiler alert
so jutl then
[close]

boxofslice

fanny splendid

actwithoutwords

Gah. What a bust that one of you is being knocked out. Damn that 32 player perfect knock out format.
Despite jutl's superb last shot, it's still LMC for me.

copylight

Although LMC wins for invention Jutl nabs it for his technician-like, counter-balanced conceptual pinsmanship......

Jutl then. Sorry LMC 

chocky909

I want to see more of the Lookalike Mark Chapman. Jutl is great though and that second especially is superb.

Old Thrashbarg

Lookalike Mark Chapman has to win for the first shot, but jutl's second made it closer than I'd thought possible.

LMC. If jutl had bothered with an actual return for his first then maybe he'd have pinched it.

jutl

Quote from: The Region Legion on June 30, 2009, 08:15:47 PM
If jutl had bothered with an actual return for his first then maybe he'd have pinched it.

The first shot took me approximately three times as long as the second one... Obviously I should try softer.

Quote from: jutl on June 30, 2009, 08:53:51 PM
The first shot took me approximately three times as long as the second one... Obviously I should try softer.

I'm not denying the time spent, it was certainly technically very good, but it seemed sort of like you were throwing in the towel considering the tone of the post, and the content of the picture. I apologise if I misread it.

jutl

Quote from: The Region Legion on June 30, 2009, 10:03:12 PM
I'm not denying the time spent, it was certainly technically very good, but it seemed sort of like you were throwing in the towel considering the tone of the post, and the content of the picture. I apologise if I misread it.

Oh dear, no that wasn't the point at all... I did feel I had to comment on how fucking brilliant LMC's shot was, but my shot wasn't a comment from me. I was just amused by the idea of weird minority hobbyists disrespecting each other. I think LMC got it, judging by his return.

So TRL read it as 'FUCK! PIXEL ART :('

The cowboy on the right is Shane and he's holding the Thin Red Line

mothman

DocDaneeka

Jutl,  No DocDaneeka in the first picture and the Jutls second one was my favourite.

Fry

Man, if by some incredible stroke of luck I won my game I would like to donate my position to one of you fellas*. Whoever loses. It's a shame to see one of you go out so early.

*It's probably against the rules, ziggy would go mad.