Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:12:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 1: copylight vs cardinal tit storm

Started by copylight, June 30, 2009, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 04, 2009, 10:24:09 AMthanks to copylight for stepping in at the last moment, I thought his second shot was really flipping good

Yep, me too. It was a really hard one to follow because it contains so many ideas already, it seemed to render anything I could think of redundant.

copylight

Well, your Moonwanker stole it and rightly so. I've always had a problem with openings in any sense and was wrong headed in the opening shot - I have a strong feeling that I suffer from photoshop-dispraxia.

btw, this was going to be my first shot, even more tangential and vague than before -

it's a pun on the english word alcohol using the kanji for ''walk'' and the Katakana phonemes for ''hole/whore'' in Japanese that when combined read ''arukuhoru'' (i.e alcohol or alcowhore)....er, yep, best leave that to one side....

Enough of me, you go get em 'tits!

Cerys

Quote from: copylight on July 04, 2009, 03:56:07 PMit's a pun on the english word alcohol using the kanji for ''walk'' and the Katakana phonemes for ''hole/whore'' in Japanese that when combined read ''arukuhoru'' (i.e alcohol or alcowhore)....er, yep, best leave that to one side....

Well, that's a far cry from pasting pictures of willies on to things.