Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:29:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 2: alan nagsworth vs. Lookalike Mark Chapman

Started by alan nagsworth, July 07, 2009, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

So...Are you downloading your source images at your parent's house or work?

(the third option is of course you already had the whole des Lysees collection saved previously)

alan nagsworth

At my folks' house mostly. I didn't want to search for Calm.jpg at work! It's not too difficult for me to get stuff in time for the deadlines, the only problem is getting ideas at home and waiting a day or two to see if I can get the source images that make it happen.

alan nagsworth

Word up y'all. Just to let you know that I won't be online now until Saturday night which means that, in the event of LMC returning a shot today, I won't be able to reply until Sunday. If the mighty lord ziggy starbucks will grant me a royal pardon in advance then I won't have to explain myself in a grovelling, apologetic fashion come the weekend.

Ta lovies.
x

There's literally no chance of me returning today as I'm afraid I'm still working on it. I've got a bit longer, haven't I?

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 08, 2009, 04:47:32 PM
There's literally no chance of me returning today as I'm afraid I'm still working on it. I've got a bit longer, haven't I?

4pm friday I think

I grant alan nagsworth by royal decree an extension to sunday should he need it

Cerys

Angst in my Pants

Extra points for Vworp inclusion.

Excellent start, both of you!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

actwithoutwords

I'd love to see LMC versus jutl...Oh, wait...

That's incredible.

Come on Nadger!

eluc55

Bloody hell, that might be the best one yet. The idea alone is sublime.

Gorgeous. I was wondering if you'd go down the KitKat Chunky avenue (that's not a request for anal sex). Working on the return now, sir.

eluc55

Is there a return? I thought it was 2 shots each until the last rounds?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 13, 2009, 01:07:50 AM
Gorgeous. I was wondering if you'd go down the KitKat Chunky avenue (that's not a request for anal sex). Working on the return now, sir.

Fnarr fnarr!

I'm enjoying this game immensely, I can't wait to see your last shot. Also, if you're working on it now that means it might be up by tomorrow evening, so I will be able to see it before I get off work for another few days. Huzzah for life.

Cerys

Cor, I thought this was over already but nags has pulled out all the stops. A shame one of you will be leaving us here, this could have been a final.

alan nagsworth

Superb match, Chappers old boy. Thanks for the pleasure.

Come on then people, vote the shit outta this mother.

actwithoutwords

*stands to applaud competitors*

Wonderful game. Nagsworth's second was superb, but it's Lookalike Mark Chapman for me, two absolute clinkers.

Literally couldn't split these two.

LMC stunned me again with his first return but Nags' second almost almost won it for me.

Also, I must ask...LMC, did you photograph a KitKat Chunky to find the precise angle you needed for the monkey's body/head?

Score draw.

alan nagsworth

Yeah, my guess is that he did, as I couldn't find many good photos of the fuckers on Google. The realistic imperfections on the chocolate suggest that it's not a stock photo, also. I could be wrong, though, as I didn't have long to grab source images for mine.

Make a decision Bosto you bostord.

chocky909

Can I vote a draw and force them both into the next round? This was outstanding.