Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:18:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 2: DocDaneeka vs Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Started by DocDaneeka, July 07, 2009, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

I'm going to be away for a week from saturday so I might need a bit of extra time. I'll try and do a return before I leave if Kishi posts before then.

ziggy starbucks

it'll be convenient for the tournament if kishi can get her shot in today, allowing doc to get a reply in tomorrow. Otherwise this game is going to take forever

with love
ziggy

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I'll try and get it posted in a couple of hours, sorry for not leaving doc a lot of time.

ziggy starbucks

thank you for posting so quickly doc

you know, the man in the hat and the woman with the hand-face would make a great married couple! Make it so Commander Ryker!

always sober

Excellent game, lots of laughs in all 4 shots. I'm going to go with DocDaneeka.

boxofslice

Gradual Decline

Baxter

As sorry as I feel about denying the prize to a person with half a face DocDaneeka is the person I will give my vote to in this post.

joeyzaza

Cerys

actwithoutwords

Little Hoover

As much as I want to give it to Kishi (fnarrr) Doc's first one made me laugh the most.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I've been agonizing about the decision with Lookalike Mark Chapman, as it was a toughy. I liked what Kishi did with the Grazia idea especially, but I'm voting for the Doc.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 13, 2009, 08:39:17 PM
I've been agonizing about the decision with Lookalike Mark Chapman, as it was a toughy. I liked what Kishi did with the Grazia idea especially, but I'm voting for the Doc.

SAFETY IN NUMBERS BULVOTING

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'Click here now or you'll be ugly forever' is pretty fantastic, it has to be said.

Small Man Big Horse

Doc's are great, but "Moaning" / "Good Moaning" gave me the biggest laugh of the round, so Kishi gets my vote.

Yes, I know. I'm easily pleased.

gmoney

Kishi, for the absolutely amateur bollocks of her first shot. I just love the idea and how shoddily executed it is.

alan nagsworth

I'm torn! I like Daneeka's mong more, but Kishi is a pretty lady. Or at least half of one.

Kishi if you had revealed your whole face, you might've snatched it... but I'm afraid my vote also goes to DocDaneeka.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Quote from: The Region Legion on July 13, 2009, 11:04:53 PM
Kishi, for the absolutely amateur bollocks of her first shot. I just love the idea and how shoddily executed it is.

Ha, cheers. Partly intentional, as if it came from a real conspiracy website set up by some nutter in a basement like, but partly because I'm shit. Or was, if nothing else I'd like to think there's a bit of an improvement my first shot to my second.

Looks like I'm heading out this round nonetheless. Ah well...

chocky909

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on July 13, 2009, 11:44:11 PM
Ha, cheers. Partly intentional, as if it came from a real conspiracy website set up by some nutter in a basement like

Yes, this is what I liked about it - the intentional shitness, particularly the bottom right panel. I didn't mean to call your actual abilities into question, although it sort of reads like that looking back on it.

Angst in my Pants

Kishi's first shot was great, but Doc clinches it for me.

I also find myself with a peculiar craving for lard right now.