Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:55:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 3: Baxter vs Lookalike Mark Chapman

Started by Baxter, July 18, 2009, 01:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

1.21 Jigawwwwaaaaatttts!

(Don't mention any anomalies temporal or otherwise as the universe may fold in on itself)
PS: Neil the server time is slightly off GMT in this universe

Thanks Baxt. I'm gonna have to be a bit lame now and ask you (and ziggy) if it's ok to have a little extension. I'm going home to see my dad tomorrow, then I'm heading to Manchester on Sunday and won't get back till late, leaving minimal monging moments over the next 48 hours or so. Sorry to ask, but a little deadline leeway would be a big help. Sorry.

Baxter

Just as I said in the other timeline, I have no problem at all with that at all and best wishes to your family.

ziggy starbucks

a 24 hour extension would give LMC all today and tomorrow to do a shot.

Spoiler alert
and lets face it, you should only need 5 minutes to knock off a baxter-beating shot
[close]

Cerys

Little Hoover

We need to stop this round before they break the site and possibly all of the internet.

Baxter

Cerys

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Baxter

Very enjoyable LMC, I would shake hands over the net but I have primordial ooze on them, would you be adverse to air kisses instead?

That's fine, although I would insist on using air tongues.

Baxter

That's unconventional.

Ok, as long as I get to make a *mwa* sound at the end and it doesn't go on so long that my tongue dries out.

DocDaneeka

Voting time already eh? Close but Lmc gets my vote.

Little Hoover

I want this match to go on forever

LMC for his first mong

Fry

no_offenc

boxofslice

Small Man Big Horse

dredd

micanio

greencalx

chocky909

I'm finding it hard to vote because I don't understand any of them. They all look fantastic but these two guys obviously exist on a higher plane of conciousness to me.

Actually, I'll vote for Lookalike Mark Chapman because I blame Baxter for my confusion. What the hell is LMC's second all about though?

Baxter

It's a tentacle emerging from some PDA like device and wrapping itself around a man's neck, he is so shocked by the turn of events that he falls/leaps backwards in surprise and panic.

I'm not sure if there's a wider stylistic reference I'm missing however.