Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:51:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 3: Baxter vs Lookalike Mark Chapman

Started by Baxter, July 18, 2009, 01:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

always sober

LMC's gone and won it for me with his first return again. I like Baxter's serve though. It amused me for several minutes as I ramped up ImageZoom to 3000%. Good match.

eluc55

Baxter for his second. Though all are brilliant, and LMC second is bordering on pop art.

Gradual Decline

Old Thrashbarg

Ginyard

I dunno, they're both great. It comes down to the coin on this one so..........

Baxter

actwithoutwords

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Baxter. Excellent match, chaps. I really liked the conceptual link.

Bogey

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

koeman

Wonderful all round, but it's got to be LMC for that amazing first shot.

joeyzaza

Tokyo Sexwhale

The Duck Man

Famous Mortimer

ziggy starbucks

voting over!

I count an approximate 24-11 win for Lookalike Mark Chapman!

both contestants did very well!

Aww, thank you for the votes guys. You've all been....very kind.

As for my second shot - nothing too confusing, I just took Baxter's idea of octopodes breaking down the barriers between dimensions and escaping through our internets, and did the hand-held version - a man being throttled to death by a tentacle while using a PDA. The central image is from one of Robert Longo's 'Men in the Cities' drawings (http://www.robertlongo.com/work/gallery/1118). Everything else is just prettification.

Anyway - good game Baxter, you sexy bitch. Now I've got to come up with more bloody shots of course. I've served once out of three games, which presumably means I'll be serving next time?

Baxter

I think it's done on a basis of who finishes their game first so I believe you will be serving.

Congratulations LMC, very nice work, the last shot in particular I'd happily put on an item of clothing.

You'd better bloody well win, I will not be beaten by loser!

ziggy starbucks

ziggy starbucks

I toss to decide who serves. If the spunk reaches my nipples, the player with the smallest number of letters in his username serves. Due to health problems, the spunk usually just dribbles down my willy in small quantities. So you probably will be serving LMC but let's wait until I've had a wank.

Spoiler alert
and the coin? well I shove that up my arse just before the moment of happiness
[close]