Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 3: Miles vs ziggy starbucks

Started by Miles, July 19, 2009, 06:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

I liked both 2nd shots but Ziggy Starbucks nicks it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ThickAndCreamy

ziggy starbucks

All my life I have feared wimblemong defeat, but now that it has come, its not as near as terrible as I had expected. Sun still shines, water still tastes good. Wimblemong glory is all well and good, but life is enough, nay?

thanks for the game miles

Little Hoover

Exactly, these people who get far in wimblemong are obviously just trying to compensate for something else that's missing in their life.

ziggy starbucks

I'll need to find something else to fill the void in my life. Maybe I'll just stick larry masks on loads of stuff and wank/cry myself to sleep

and just to confirm, mystery mong man miles will play cardinal tit storm in the semi final, with CTS serving. Now the draw is all sorted and I'm out, I'll be able to vote as well.

Spoiler alert
cardinal tit storm
[close]

Spoiler alert
I need a wife
[close]

Miles

ziggy starbucks

Its a privilege to play such a great Mong Meister, I'm your biggest fan

Miles

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Don't worry ziggy. Just think on to next year's Wimblewife tournament, where we will all battle for the honour of washing your socks and trousers.

alan nagsworth

I've got some denims that need a rinse if there's room in your washing machine. I've got dibs.