Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:30:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 4: Lookalike Mark Chapman vs DocDaneeka

Started by Lookalike Mark Chapman, July 26, 2009, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

Ginyard

This is like trying to choose between Spiderman or Batman. I love them all. But LMC clinches it because he's a master of the written word and Christian Surname being survived by 6.8 billion people just tickled me stupid.

Johnny Yesno

eluc55

LLMC's are so well put together, but the simplicity of Doc's first wins it for me. 

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lookalike Mark Chapman. Doc's last shot had me very very very close to voting for him, but LMC's opener has that sparkle of dedication and inspiration, so it was a difficult act to follow.

Doc's shots are all very well, but LMC was building worlds!

Should've been me

The Duck Man

Quote from: James "End-To-End" Benton on August 03, 2009, 10:01:22 PM
Doc's shots are all very well, but LMC was building worlds!

If that counts as a vote for me, I make that 14 each at the moment. It's all getting a bit "juicy" (deuce-y) and "tense" (tennis).

tony peanuts

Close, so close, but for "smooth triminal" I'm voting by emboldening Lookalike Mark Chapman.

Angst in my Pants

LMC swings it for me with Hitler's uncomfortable modeling of the 'Oakey Dokey'.

DocDaneeka

Voting over! Koant was too slow!

I think Lmc has won by 2 or 3 shots. Good game Lookalike, I think I would have voted for your ones. Cheers ears!

ziggy starbucks

I also think mark chapman has won by a few votes

well done to you both

I will toss now a coin for who serves in the final!

Spoiler alert
I'll get my imaginary wife to do it, I imagine she enjoys that kind of thing
[close]

Wow, that one was really close! Great work Doc, really looked like you had it for a long time there. Good game, good game and thanks everyone (who voted [for me]).

Sorry I so slow. Doc was awesome but I back Benson, LMC's exist in and OF THEMSELFS!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That game was great, you're both champions.

I was hoping for a draw so there'd be some sort of tie-break Mong-Off, but I'm not sure of the rules on that.