Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:18:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Is Ten

Started by Neil, August 08, 2009, 11:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluc55

Just want to throw my hat in and say that:

a) I adore this place, and consider it a home from home; my single most favouritist place on all the net.
And its probably been better this last year than I've ever known it before.

b) Neil is the most generous, patient, brilliant, lovely Lord a lad could have.

All Surrogate

Thanks for sapping the best years of my life; driving me to make things like the above.

Happy Birthday CaB!

actwithoutwords

Happy Birthday Verbwhores. There's nowhere else like it.
Congratulations to the Father also, you should be very proud.

ApexJazz

A hearty happy birthday to CookdandBombd and all its glory.
Salute to ten years of taking up space on the internet.

Lfbarfe

I'd like to wish DSMO all the best on its anniversary. CaB? What's CaB?

rudi

Of course they're all ten years old when I've finished with them......

Happy Birthday, Blue Queenie. xx

An tSaoi

Do you know what this place needs for the anniversary? A nice new banner. We should have a contest.

Marginal & Troublesome

Very belated Happy Birthday from me, too.  I've been in Scotland but, unlike Thick and Creamy, I stayed for weeks.

MissInformed

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 19, 2009, 02:12:48 PMDo you know what this place needs for the anniversary? A nice new banner.

No it doesn't.

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 19, 2009, 02:12:48 PMWe should have a contest.

No we shouldn't.

weekender

Someone could at least come up with a way of making the 'C' and the 'O' of CookdAndBombd white though, the fact that they're in black while the rest of the letters are white really jars on me ever since someone else pointed it out.

Have I said how much I like CaB yet?  If I haven't then I would like to do so now.  Only I won't, because that wouldn't be in keeping with this bald angry brummie character that I seem to have created over the years.  So I will say this: Fuck you.  Yeah, you reading this.  Go fuck yourself, you twat.

alan nagsworth

Yeah, I've been enjoying this place a lot again recently. It's worth sticking around through the dull patches because the gold is sure to follow soon enough. This place is life-affirming, weirdo-confirming, nipple-firming and cattle-farming. You are all excellent human beings and it's a pleasure to be appreciated by people I respect for being a hell of a lot more intelligent than myself. So, thanks for bearing with me and thanks for being such a brilliant forum.

And thanks Neil for whatever you do. Move threads and get your cat stoned, that's all I've witnessed in my 2 years here... but you do it with such eloquence that I could not fault you if I tried. Not that I've ever tried... okay, I'll try...

Unphotographable sonovabitch!

<3 x <3 o <3 x <3

Artemis

I hate this place and everyone in it. I am here against my will.

Happy Birthday, cunts.

PS You all make the internet worthwhile xxxxxxx

MissInformed

Quote from: weekender on August 21, 2009, 07:04:51 PMSomeone could at least come up with a way of making the 'C' and the 'O' of CookdAndBombd white though, the fact that they're in black while the rest of the letters are white really jars on me ever since someone else pointed it out.

Thanks. I hadn't actually noticed that - now it's driving me bonkers.

Break the cycle,kids - don't look at the logo! Save yourselves!

An tSaoi

Quote from: weekender on August 21, 2009, 07:04:51 PM
Someone could at least come up with a way of making the 'C' and the 'O' of CookdAndBombd white though, the fact that they're in black while the rest of the letters are white really jars on me ever since someone else pointed it out.

Argh! Fuck fuck fuck. Cannot unsee!

MissInformed

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 24, 2009, 08:19:10 PMArgh! Fuck fuck fuck. Cannot unsee!

Gouge your eyes out, it's the only way!

Quote from: weekender on August 21, 2009, 07:04:51 PM
Someone could at least come up with a way of making the 'C' and the 'O' of CookdAndBombd white though, the fact that they're in black while the rest of the letters are white really jars on me ever since someone else pointed it out

I've analysed it too much and now I'm seeing "Cook'd D Bomb'd". Thank you. Thank you very much. It was perfectly fine until you mentioned it.

Anyhow, god bless this place. The best thing about the internet, and one of the few sites that genuinely makes me Laugh Out Loud. Yet nary a 'LOL' in sight.

Munny

What a swizz!! This site is just a bunch of overweight, shut-ins typing a load of self-indulgent nonsense!

John Eggfish

When will the section on the Chris Morris articles ever appear? I come back to this site every few months and it just says "COMING SOON". How hard is it to just upload a few articles? Seriously get on with it. I'm not interested in the forums. Without any actual archive material on Morris this whole website just utterly pointless. I'm going to check the site again in december. Will it be any different by then? Why is it taking you so long?

weirdbeard

Point 1: Chris who?
Point 2: Go into the separate radio and TV show pages, and you'll find contempary press articles there.
Point 3: Be more polite and I might put some more up some day.  I'm sure the same goes for Neil.

Neil

It's actually more complicated than you think, John Eggfish, although just this week I've been laying the groundwork.  The site is now split over two different servers, and I have to join those together, and convert all the articles, and do lots of boring techy stuff.  Anyway, I don't fancy explaining myself any further to such an ungrateful, demanding little shit, particularly at the end of a week where I've done a huge amount of work behind the scenes. 

alan nagsworth

Do you want me to fight him, Neil? I will win. No one has defeated me yet. That's why I'm still alive, obviously, but just in case you thought I meant for me to fight him with online poker, I meant for me to fight him with guns and such.

DJ Solid Snail

What's with the weird centrered text in the other threads all of a sudden? It doesn't look right.

Neil

I was fixing the XHTML and CSS errors, should be fine now.

DJ Solid Snail

Oh, that's all right then, I thought it was some permanent style choice.

Z/Sb

I'm very, very late here but happy birthday C&B! Cheers for all those happy early internet days.

Neil

The articles are back online, although I haven't had a chance to pretty them up yet. 

presta didwicks

Happy Birthday !  sorry i'm late.   The drinks are on me .