Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009; Final : Miles vs Lookalike Mark Chapman

Started by Miles, August 15, 2009, 03:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Many hearty congratulations, LMC. Sorry I didn't realise it was voting time until just now, but I was gonna vote Miles anyway so I guess you came off alright! Now that you've won, it kinda makes me feel a lot better about the close-call factor of round 2... remember that, all those weeks ago?

You're a stellar mongar, dude. Well done.

Cerys

Uncle TechTip

imitationleather

Didn't want to vote because it was far too close to call. (Also I forgot it was happening until just now.)

My gawd though, you're both a pair of funny bastards. In many ways, after a match like this, it is me that is the loser.

Small Man Big Horse

Gah, I missed out on voting as I was away on holiday, but LMC would have (just) got my vote. Anyway, congrats good sir, and thanks to both of you for the mongs, all of them made me laugh heartily.

rudi

boxofslice

eluc55

Well done LMC, Miles, and everyone involved. Except the losers.

And a big smackaroo (kiss) for lovely ziggy, our merciful king.

Desi Rascal

well done LMC, i backed you all the way, apart from the times i voted against you, but even then as my hand trembled over the submit button to vote i shed a little tear against the unfairness of it all, it was like choosing which of two helpless puppies to save from drowning.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 30, 2009, 03:36:22 PM
One can only hope LMC hasn't traded in a Masters in Architecture for winning Wimblemong.

Apparently not :o)

Cerys

Assuming you don't want me to fail in life, you're reading it right! Thanks :)

So anyway, where's my effing trophy?

Cerys

Just stick a '9' in the relevant place and Bob's yer incontinent spaniel.

Jemble Fred

Make me a house for free and I'll say congratulations. And make it a nice one.

Cerys

Dark Sky

So this is what you've been up to instead of working on your degree.

Shameful.

the midnight watch baboon