Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:25:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MOUTH EYES

Started by Blue Jam, August 29, 2009, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

MOUTH EYES:

http://www.kontraband.com/pics/10158/Mouth-Eyes/

MOUTH EYES.

This one's pretty self-explanatory. Fifty meaningless points to the most frightening attempt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blue Jam

I'll start- bit of an obvious one but had to be done:

EDIT: as did this:

An tSaoi

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blue Jam

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH, MY EYES... MY MOUTH... EYES...

Setting the bar a bit high there Anty... well done, can anyone beat that? Actually please don't try, I'm going to have nightmares now.

An tSaoi

And now for something less traumatising:

The interesting thing is that this one could almost pass for a regular picture if he had his eyes closed (and if I had time to do it properly). Does make him look like some sort of zen Buddhist kung fu master in some bad 70s film though.

An tSaoi

NoSleep

This was at the top when I clicked on the link. Fantastic.

An tSaoi

NoSleep

I won't be getting any either.

Melody Lee

Terrifying. That's Keith Richards isn't it? With mouth-eyes he looks like Jimmy Page.

An tSaoi

A few very quick ones;

Blue Jam

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 29, 2009, 01:56:59 AM

Sterling work Anty... Right, I'm off to not sleep now, I apologise in advance for any nightmares you may have.

An tSaoi

Blue Jam

Sorry David:

MuteBanana

Are those moustaches or eyebrows? The eternal question.

Suttonpubcrawl

Oh God, can someone do Jonatton Yeah? for me please? I don't have photoshop on this computer (yes kids, I alternate between using about four different computers for verbwhores posting purposes) but he has a mouth that would look amazing as a pair of eyes.

Blue Jam

I know what you mean... will this do for now?

I'll have to get my DVD out and get some better screengrabs later. There must be loads of Chris Morris-related ones that would look great/terrifying, Mr Lizard needs to be done. I was tempted to do some Thick Of It ones but then realised they'd all look rubbish.

Cerys

Is it really, really bad that I find that picture of the Corinthian attractive?

Suttonpubcrawl

It's not the best thing ever.

Blue Jam

Ah Cerys... I just saw your name in Updated Topics and got my hopes up, thinking "she'll do us proud here." I'd love to see some of your efforts, I bet you'll win hands down.

Cerys

Flattery will get you ... well, not everywhere, but at least somewhere.  I'm going to get started on mine very soon.

Blue Jam

*prepares to refresh page from behind the sofa*

An tSaoi

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 29, 2009, 12:49:40 PM
I was tempted to do some Thick Of It ones but then realised they'd all look rubbish.

If I could get some screencaps I could make something of it:

Anyway...

Blue Jam

These are nice and inventive An, like the fact that you did Olly as well, nice attention to detail there. I don't think anyone in The Thick Of It has a properly disturbing mouth though, unlike this fella:

I can't believe how hard it was to find a suitable picture of Ol' Fat Tongue.

Is anyone else becoming desensitised to these now? Only the Shane McGowan one really scares me.

Cerys

I really love the Hannibal Lecter one.

Just a quickie.  Photobucket is being an arse.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 29, 2009, 02:54:03 PM
Is anyone else becoming desensitised to these now? Only the Shane McGowan one really scares me.

We've gone and ruined it is what we've done. I think the interesting thing to take away from this is how often someone's mouth matches their eyes. That Tucker one works as a facial expression, as does the Arnie smiling one. In its avatar form, the Paul Chuckle one almost looks like regular eyes, thanks to the gap between his teeth.

Even you Cowell one doesn't look as other-worldy as it did. Mouth Eyes  - in a lot of cases - actually make sense.

Blue Jam

It does indeed, I think the David Tennant Hamlet one makes him look suitably psychotic, as he did in the original photo, and I think the Cowell one works because the disturbingly white teeth look as unnatural at the rest of the airbrushing and the gleaming background in the photo. The Schwarzenegger one is one of my favourites too.

I think the Hannibal Lecter one wins so far for inventiveness, and the Shane McGowan one for nightmarishness. Loved Cery's Home Alone one too, it reminds me of that eyeless face that pops up in those "what's wrong with this picture?"-type "games".

Baxter

FUCK MY MOUTHEYES FUCK MY MOUTHEYES OH YEAH FUCK MY TIGHT MOUTHEYES!