Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MOUTH EYES

Started by Blue Jam, August 29, 2009, 12:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

Blue Jam

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 29, 2009, 02:57:45 PMThat Tucker one works as a facial expression

I just attempted to make one of The Bollocking Face from episode one, think I've found the only example where the original is more terrifying:

I'm going to give up now.

EDIT: I was just deep in thought about what a nob Liam Gallagher is when I realised that last sentence was a fucking lie:

This one works because Liam has stopped-between-floors eyes.

Lfbarfe

Blue Jam

Jesus, that Mandelson thing looks like it could shoot lasers out of its MOUTH EYES... and if we're doing spin doctors:

Alistair Campbell has an utterly unremarkable mouth, this is really just an excuse to do Blair again.

The Plaque Goblin

Blue Jam

^^^ Oh gawd, I really am going to have nightmares now. I was going to attempt a Pete Burns MOUTH EYES but I don't think my brain could handle it.

Melody Lee

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 31, 2009, 01:33:37 AM
^^^ Oh gawd, I really am going to have nightmares now. I was going to attempt a Pete Burns MOUTH EYES but I don't think my brain could handle it.

As it happens I've just gone done that very thing...

And with optional eye nostrils...

Blue Jam

Hmmm, I think you've found the second example of the original being scarier than the MOUTH EYES version.

One more from me for tonight... from prime ministers to a future prime minister (probably):

Jemble Fred

Quote from: Lfbarfe on August 31, 2009, 12:49:33 AM
Quick and dirty.

I've just realised that in that Tshirt, in that pic, he looks exactly like the third unknown member of Derek  Clive, Wallop.

Have we uncovered a new conspiracy theory? Derek, Clive & Wallop?

MuteBanana

Some of these people don't look any different, even though they have mouth eyes.

^ I love you.

And from the sublime to the ridiculously obvious -

That's right, it's
Spoiler alert
Mickey Rourke
[close]
!!

ziggy starbucks

another sex doll one which might be considered NSFW in some places

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5638/spcdollwithmoutheyes.jpg

Squink

Blue Jam

I've just remembered one of Brooker's insults from the TVGoHome book:

Quotecunt-eyed cunt

Let's not take this thread to its logical conclusion, please...

Ginyard

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on September 01, 2009, 07:59:13 PM
^ I love you.

And from the sublime to the ridiculously obvious -

That's right, it's
Spoiler alert
Mickey Rourke
[close]
!!

UUUUURGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Baxter

El Unicornio, mang

I think all of these creatures would look great in a Clive Barker film.

Retinend

Blue Jam

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Baxter on August 29, 2009, 03:48:51 PM
Since we're all so bloody good at this, how about something that inspires sickness at a slightly lower level?

That's really weird. I can't focus on it properly either. It seems to confuse your face recognition faculty. I wonder if it's because there's only one nose. I'd be interested to see if a double nose would make the image easier to focus on.

Blue Jam

Had a sudden urge to do this:

That is truly revolting.
Spoiler alert
And you appear to have done something to its eyes as well!!!
[close]

Blue Jam

b'dum tish! I'd make him into a CHEEK FACE and turn his face into an entire slapped arse cheek but I could do without having that image burnt into my brain for all eternity.

An tSaoi

An tSaoi