Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:58:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whom do you consider to be pleasing to the eye?

Started by Cerys, September 18, 2009, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Yeah.  Sexy thread.  Let's knock ourselves out.

Right now ... hmmm, let me think.

Well, duh!

rudi

the midnight watch baboon

candlelightoptometrist

Quote from: Garfield And Friends on September 18, 2009, 08:20:13 PM
[lisamarievaron954.jpg]

Hmm. My web browser took some minutes to render that image, possibly as I have a few tabs open in different windows, and some background applications maxing out my connection (FreeRapid 0.82/µTorrent).

Anyway, I have to say that the first time in my memory (in this context), I found the partially rendered image more sexy than the life-like product.

Not that she's unattractive in the fully rendered image, I hasten to add.
Probably it's because she's older than me. In the version rendered by my web browser, if you close your eyes while regarding it, it looks like the normal picture, except she hasn't any lines on her face.

Serge

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=21708.msg1149467#msg1149467

And may I be forever cursed for not putting her in the 'sexy?' thread. At least she's on page one in here now.

And a mildly nsfw one. Not really, but just in case.
http://www.carlosnoboro.com/cdcovers/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cover2059-copy1.jpg

If only I was thirty years older...

Melody Lee

Small Man Big Horse

Up and coming (well, ish) comedienne Luisa Omielan. Sigh. I've met her a few times too, but so far she's refused my advances.

An tSaoi

So my Things That Pissed You Off rehash gets locked but a new Sexy??? thread is a-okay? Oh well...

"Mmm... yes."

vrailaine

May've mentioned her before but Krysten Ritter outta Breaking Bad is great, not too sure about any of the images but there's a few things slightly off about her anyway, maybe photos make them more negative.

MuteBanana

This thread will be for girls who I love a little bit, that society would poke fun at me for liking.

Libby Fox from EastEnders. Gorgeous.

It's my public, secret, crush thread.

buttgammon

That's not her anyway is it? Is it?

I think I must've mentioned her on-screen sister a dozen times on the old thread so it seems an opportune moment to get another reference in.

So, Chelsea off Eastenders in the once-in-a-millennium event of her actually appearing for more than three seconds and actually getting a line.

MuteBanana

Yes it is her.

And Chelsea is always in the show, with her Dad being Lucas the Ninja Preacher and all.

buttgammon

Yeah, but in the background and not doing much. They've used her a lot more lately but for a long time she was one of the 'Nice day isn't it, cheers, keep the change' type characters who never seemed to do an awful lot.

Retinend

like the carol vorderman of etymology (Victoria Coren)

which is sexier, words or numbers?

(couldn't find a frame from the film)

Bog Dadley

That first photograph makes Coren look like she has a strange, withered poker arm. Seeing that, you'd worry whether she'd have the strength to 'hold 'em' after 'the flop'. I'd still be tempted to go 'all in' though, regardless. These are all sexualised poker terms I'm using, here, in the hope that she'll read this and like me more. Or at all. Or even just notice me. If it helps, I watched many episodes of 'Only Connect' even though it was quite dull.

Anyway, here's a picture of Lucy Brown, late of ITV's 'Primeval'. I had to watch many episodes of that, too, even though it was quite annoying. Thank God she's bailed out.   

Ja'moke

Quote from: Retinend on September 19, 2009, 11:33:56 AM

Great choice. And to carry on the hot poker players theme...

Liv Boeree. I'd poke-her...etc etc

An tSaoi

A lot of people criticise her for being thin, but she has one of the nicest faces I've come across.

Spoiler alert
Pun intended.
[close]
Spoiler alert
*Sid James laugh*
[close]

Quote from: Ja'moke on September 19, 2009, 03:14:27 PM

I saw her two and she raised my stake.

Edited for the sake of taste

I'd certainly go all-in if I got a nut flush after the flop. Either that, or muck my cards. Better than a bad beat anyway.

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

Wouldn't a rebellious period be really messy and unpleasant?

mook

An tSaoi

My avatar pleases me.

Edit: Er, not my new Adrian Chiles one, I mean this one:

chand

She reminds me a bit of adult film performer Faith Leon...

And also of Kiki Vidis, but I can't find a worksafe picture that backs this up.

rudi

And Liv has the advantage over Coren by actually being good at poker.