Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:13:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Whom do you consider to be pleasing to the eye?

Started by Cerys, September 18, 2009, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: An tSaoi on September 20, 2009, 10:52:08 AM
My avatar pleases me.

Edit: Er, not my new Adrian Chiles one, I mean this one:

Who are they? And where can I download the full video?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cerys on September 20, 2009, 09:22:19 AM
Wouldn't a rebellious period be really messy and unpleasant?

Thanks for stating... etc. ;)

Wadded Bliss

Kirsty Young. I'd like to give her some column inches, etc

Marty McFly

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Wadded Bliss on September 20, 2009, 03:04:50 PM

Kirsty Young. I'd like to give her some column inches, etc

How'd ya learn to talk real low like that
To where it makes all the men go crazy

Ja'moke

Quote from: rudi on September 20, 2009, 11:48:52 AM
And Liv has the advantage over Coren by actually being good at poker.

Coren isn't too bad. She's won an EPT before, although that was in 2006, not sure what she's won recently.

Oh...err...more Liv Boeree...

Tokyo Sexwhale

I remember her from that show where they took poker novices and taught them how to play poker.  As I recall she made some stupid noobish error, and she was out early. 

Then she cried.

I remember wanting to comfort her.  With my cock.

rudi

Coren's a dreadful player. She did, yes, eventually win a comp but considering the amount she plays it was more due to statistical probability than skill. No verve, no daring, no style; it's like playing a cheap computer that looks good in a mini-kilt...

*Even I beat her and I'm a useless drunkard, although that's by the by - you don't judge on a few games but over time.

Retinend

An tSaoi

Kate Beckinsale is very pleasing to my eyes:

She also has a very pleasing arse:

and so forth.

ThickAndCreamy

Baxter

This is all going horribly wrong!

An tSaoi

Summer Glau has a wonky face and the other one looks 12.

Baxter

I'd say younger if you ignore the length of the neck, and if you look closely they've both got pretty wonky faces.

An tSaoi

Baxter

Apologies, you're quite right about the missing comma.

The more I look at Creepy-Chan's face the less it looks like a face, and more like a collection of face parts on a head.

An tSaoi

madhair60

Why H.S Art?

Not criticising you Cerys, but surely this is a GB job?

Spiteface

I asked Neil about that, madhair60.  It's because the thread by it's nature is very image-heavy, H.S. Art is a better place for it.

madhair60

An tSaoi

chand

Quote from: madhair60 on September 21, 2009, 11:32:16 AM
"Arty creative stuff" though?  Surely GB?

The 'what do you look like' thread is also in here, it's best not to worry about it.

madhair60

Alright.  I'll worry about something else, like all the fun locked threads. :(

chand

Quote from: madhair60 on September 21, 2009, 01:55:05 PM
Alright.  I'll worry about something else, like all the fun locked threads. :(

I've given up arguing about them, I'm just trying to operate within the acceptable levels of fun now.

Spiteface

Enough worrying, this is a wanking thread, dammit!

Anyway, for some reason, I find myself watching Miami Ink if it's on while I'm channel hopping.  I do not have any tattoos myself, nor do i plan on getting any tattoos anytime soon, but the show is good for killing an hour. I rather like Kat Von D, for some unknown reason.

I wouldn't even say I'm usually drawn to women with loads of tattoos (In fact one of the things I hate more than other things is stupid bitches who get that playboy bunny tattoo, what's up with that?), but there's something about Kat Von D.

and just for the hell of it, here's a photo of her "without" the tattoos, plugging some Tattoo concealer thingy:

I can almost forgive her fucking Nikki Sixx. Almost.

Wadded Bliss

Captain Crunch

The picture on the right looks fine but totally forgettable, she looks like any old spaffhole you'd see down Zens on a Saturday night.  The one on the right looks a bit more, unusual?  Distinctive?  I'm trying not to say tattoos make you look individual but there is something more interesting about her with them. 

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

It's not a controlled test. She's wearing different clothes (or not) and makeup in the pictures.

Tattoos are like smoking. They're neither as rebellious or attractive as folk would like to think.

I hate tattoos, especially the less abstract ones. Faces of celebrities on body parts are the worst.