Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:51:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whom do you consider to be pleasing to the eye?

Started by Cerys, September 18, 2009, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Now I'm conflicted, because Fritzl is indeed pleasing to the eye.

Saucer51

Quote from: Wadded Bliss on September 21, 2009, 07:49:50 PM
Is he hugging a massive pair of bollocks?

Is that a joke picture? Surely no-one is sick enough to have such work done...

Spiteface

Looks legit to me.  Looks freshly done going by the photograph.

Normally, I don't go for redheads, but she is gorgeous.

Ginyard

Excellent choice sir. I love older women. She's 53 and all beauty.

Lt Plonker

Ginyard

In between hot flushes and raging personality changes, these older women are all sex and no mistake. When I was in my 20s I done the naughty twice with women much older than me and they are the biz.

Quote from: Ja'moke on September 20, 2009, 07:09:58 PM
Coren isn't too bad. She's won an EPT before, although that was in 2006, not sure what she's won recently.

Oh...err...more Liv Boeree...

Those pictures make me want to shuffle my own deck and practice my sleight of hand technique.

VegaLA

Koda Kumi, because sometimes I have to give the girlfriend* a rest.....

...but since i'm weak I can't take my eyes of her !

* at around 3am every night in my sleep.

chand

There's been some excitement on the internet about Rachel Riley's dress on Countdown yesterday, for reasons that will hopefully become obvious now:

There's even a YouTube video: Rachel Riley in a Short Tight Dress 21/9/09

rudi

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Crikey!

buttgammon

I was watching quite a lot of Countdown about two months ago so you might think I would would be desensitised. However, I still think I'm entitled to say "bloody hell".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

More importantly, when she smiles it actually looks genuine. That's [even] sexier than the dress.

Plus if you went out with her she could do all your accounting for you. I suppose if you needed some plastic tiles placing gently into a bespoke plastic tile holder, she'd also be quite useful.

mook

Cripes! That Gok Wan bloke certainly pulled out all the stops on the makeover on that Vorderman person - the lucky cow is nearly in my league now.

El Unicornio, mang

I wonder how long before one of the old fellas in the audience has a heart attack? (I'm assuming the Countdown audience is a mix of old people and wacky students)

rudi

Spiteface

I need to start watching Countdown.  May as well, seeing as I won't be working for a while...

Morrisfan82

How does she do it? I mean, I'm not usually a fan of innocuous blondes but she manages to get my vote. I think the fact that she sounds a little rough around the edges adds to the appeal. (That and the Fuck Me hairdo.)

Has she ever turned up wearing anything other than a short dress and heels? That might have a lot to do with it. I think if I saw her in a beige trouser suit or something my favour would probably wane.

Why on earth am I typing these thoughts out.

chand

Quote from: Muteki on September 22, 2009, 02:52:00 PMHas she ever turned up wearing anything other than a short dress and heels?

Yes, she sometimes wears quite frumpy stuff, but don't think about that, think about this:

Johnny Yesno

chand

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 22, 2009, 03:33:05 PM
Oh Lord! Red today...

Yeah, we got men on the case giffing and screengrabbing these things live:

PAGATRON

Fillpin eck!!!, knowing my luck I'll program the freeview to record countdown then she'll stop wearing them

PAGATRON

Err... Yes? Also this one is not being repeated in the morning, BAHH!!