Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The "New" Doctor Who Thread

Started by boxofslice, October 21, 2009, 09:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mycroft

Remember that abysmal-looking K-9 series being made in Australia? Turns out it debuts on the Disney Channel on April 3rd (although not at the same time as Who, as the article title would have you believe).

http://io9.com/5502489/k+9-series-premiere-goes-up-against-doctor-whos-return

biggytitbo

Quote from: mycroft on March 26, 2010, 05:31:57 PM
Sylvester McCoy had his old chap out in some stage show or other not long after Who had come to an end, helpfully published in one of our fine tabloid newspapers when they were outraged at the naughty bits in some New Adventures book or other.
I take it all back. I don't want to see his willy.

mycroft

Pfft, ya lightweight. I've witnessed McCoy talk at length about anal sex and shove a plate of poo at the audience when he played Salvadore Dali.

Now I think about it, he also had two very gorgeous young "Dali-ettes" as helpers.

biggytitbo

Stop it! Sylvester McCoy doesn't even have genitals. He's 'smooth' like an action man.

mycroft

You laaahve it, you slaaag!

I bet he goes "HAAAAAAAACE!!" at the crucial moment, too

Jah Wobbler

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on March 26, 2010, 12:21:18 PM
Yup, that traumatised me as a child, seeing Doctor Who humping Julie T. Wallace with abandon. But sadly for Biggy, you don't see his willy.
Try Canterbury Tales (1971)