Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:12:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Heads up : New Albums....

Started by Rubbish Monkey, February 06, 2004, 01:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubbish Monkey

Since the heads up phrase was being used and i just wanted to use it.....erm and there doesn't seem to be a new realeases thread...(although i was unsure of Splattermac's, thought maybe it be new band stuff).

So here we are....

RJD2 - "Since We Last Spoke" Out  in May. Promo available from usual outlets. I like it so far.

Rubbish Monkey

damn....sorry.

I'm a  fuckwit.

especially as i looked there, but thats a reccomendations one rather than a new albums one. Ok im trying to justifiy my stupidity.

blue jammer

No worries, it was originally for new stuff, I just shoved a load of stuff that I had posted elsewhere, to re-post it.

You have a point though, maybe the other one should be kept for albums that are available, and this one for stuff not yet out and promo's ?

Rubbish Monkey

I dunno.

alot of already out stuff gets missed by me....personally speaking. Buts thats me with my many fat fingers in many fat musical pies.

well ta anyway, i never knew rjd2 had another coming out so soon. i'm getting it now from the usual outlets.