Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Smirkey let plekry

Started by ThickAndCreamy, October 29, 2009, 01:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThickAndCreamy

Danger Man

A quick trot around the forums indicates that, between 1.30 and 1.35am last night, T&C logged on and posted a right load of nonsense.

Why?

ThickAndCreamy

In short, because I was very drunk and stupid.

To elaborate I hadn't eaten or drunken anything between 5pm and 10pm and then went to a party and drank genuinely small quantities of alcohol except over a short period of time. Sensible amounts of alcohol then got me very, very drunk. Dehydration and hunger enhanced this to levels I never thought possible. Hence I posted nonsense on here, somehow believing it to be remotely interesting or amusing. I don't really even remember coming on here to be honest and now I am VERY hungover.

Every time I ever post after 1am I am drunk or inebriated, so heed my warning and immediately tell me to either shut the fuck up or ignore me.

Danger Man

I'm jealous. My drunken postings on here usually involve telling people to 'go fuck themselves' or 'grow up'. I've never been so comically shit-faced that I could come on here with the idea that Smirkey let plekry was important enough to start a thread.

Danger Man

A quick Google search has just muddied the waters further....

QuoteDid you mean to search for: Smirky let plenary 

biggytitbo

I'm going to get really drunk and come back and tell you all what 'Smirkey let plekry' actually means.

boxofslice

It's an anagram of Likely Perky Terms.

SetToStun

Nah, it's Czech for "A big glass of your finest beer and the first go on your most attractive daughter, please".

boki

Quote from: SetToStun on October 29, 2009, 01:25:19 PM
Nah, it's Czech for "A big glass of your finest beer and the first go on your most attractive daughter, please".

That's all well and good for them, but that kind of thing isn't going to wash in, say, King's Lynn, is it?

biggytitbo

Quote from: boki on October 29, 2009, 01:30:19 PM
That's all well and good for them, but that kind of thing isn't going to wash in, say, King's Lynn, is it?

It works in Hull.

mook

No one washes in King's Lynn.

boxofslice

It's the start of a story that we have to finish.

Smirkey let Plekry.......

Cerys

have the first hit, but then proceeded to jealously guard the bong for the rest of the evening.

An tSaoi

Meanwhile, Smirkey's friend Frutngngs was about to make a startling discovery...

Cerys

someone had used up all the lasunikes.  However,

Cerys

almost eight years later, Smirkey was still the subject of rumour.

DukeDeMondo

Drunk posting was of a much higher standard in 2009.

pancreas

On a related note, Danger Man seems to have gone. Possibly my fault. He was being an arsehole, though.

Cerys

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 02, 2017, 12:30:02 AM
Drunk posting was of a much higher standard in 2009.

I'm riding the Ballmer Curve.  Does that count?

BlodwynPig

Ah, now I remember - GoutPony, Thomas, Retinend and Thick&Creamy shared a subdued AND rambunctious evening in Newcastle many moons ago. Retinend and T&C disappeared from here (T&C for good) shortly after.

non capisco

I always heard 'smirkey let plekry' to the verse melody of the justifiably uncelebrated Ant & Dec 2002 World Cup single "We're On The Ball".

It's Neville to Campbell, Campbell to Rio,
Rio to Scholesy, Scholesy to Gerrard.
Gerrard to Beckham, Beckham to Heskey,
Smirkey let plekry, To goal 1-1!

That is in no way interesting, Cook'd and Bomb'd, but it is true.

"You don't have to post in a topic if you have nothing, non capisco" :- ed.

DukeDeMondo

Quote from: Cerys on September 02, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
I'm riding the Ballmer Curve.  Does that count?

It does now that you've started posting pictures of willies all over the place. I see what you're up to, believe you me.

Cerys

DukeDeMondo

touchingcloth

I posted a picture of mine (willy) in the memes thread, have a look and let me know what you think @Cerys @Duke

Cerys

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 02, 2017, 01:23:00 AM
Everywhere.

Just because you're looking at the same post with different devices, it doesn't mean that I've posted multiple willies.

Cerys

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ThickandCreamy has been active infrequently, I think he was abroad a lot in recent years.