Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:43:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

zsnes mario kart league (or some other multi player game)

Started by daimoniac, December 02, 2009, 11:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

45 minutes is not great notice, shall we try and be more organised and plan something in advance?

Unless anyone wants a game in about 45 minutes i.e. 8.30pm tonight, in which case I will happily accept.

New page number reminder:

0387-9978-3867 weekender
2837-0550-8492 buntyman
3266-5607-6545 keith bland
0216-3390-6709 ziggy opalfruits
5241-8682-6812 The Devil himself (mook)
1462-6714-8719 boki ('s brother's wii, but sod it cos he ain't 'ere at the mo, like)

keith bland

Hello.

This is a message to weekender to say that I am on the Nintendo WFC right now so I will wait for you there so that we can race against each other. So I'll see you in about three minutes unless you are delayed for any reason.

Keith

weekender

I will be delayed for three minutes while I have a fag, cheers.

weekender

Mr Bland, there is something askew with our internet connections tonight.  I think it is yours but I do not want to wait around until it is sorted so I am not going to play anymore.  I am sorry if this disappoints you however perhaps we could arrange an alternative session in the near future?

keith bland

Hello.

Yes you're right, weekender, it was my internet connection that went wrong and it keeps doing it and I don't know why it's happening but I am really sorry that it ruined our game and also I'm very annoyed that it ruined our game. Maybe we can race against each other tomorrow evening if you aren't doing anything so let me know if you want to do that and once again I am sorry about what happened this evening weekender.

Keith

weekender

I would like to do that it sounds like fun shall we pencil in a time for tomorrow?

ziggy starbucks

I would definitely like to play as i enjoyed the previous races immensely despite the obvious superiority of weekender. I especially enjoyed racing Keith Bland because he's very good but not as dominant as weekender so we fight hard for positions during races and hit each other with shells. It was also fun having Boki in the races because is a nice man who is also a fan of Mario kart on the Wii. It would be nice to have more people because then its more likely that someone will get one of those flying death shells that annihilate the leader who is usually (always) Weekender. This will give Boki, Keith, myself and others a greater opportunity to win races.

I'm at the pantomine tomorrow so probably won't be around until 8pm

weekender

Hello

I would like to play at about 8pm too, as this is the time ziggy is playing and I would like to play ziggy because I like beating him at things like this and Xpert Eleven because it means I am better than him.  Keith Bland, as you have said you are interesting in playing tonight would you like to play too?  Is there anyone else who would like to play with us at 8pm?

weekender

mook

Hello

I myself would like to play Nintendo Super Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii gaming system this evening also. I wish to add that I've come to two conclusions as to why I was excluded after one Gran Prix the last time I played.

1. weekender is a bastard.

2. weekender.

mook

weekender

Hello

I don't suppose you'd care to comment on the fucking time you'd like to play, would you mook?

Trying to organise you lot is like trying to organise a group wank in a nunnery.

weekender

mook

Hello

8pm seems a fine time for a game of Nintendo Super Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii gaming system.

PM me for details on how to organise a group wank in a nunnery.

mook

weekender

Hello

I think you should work your way up from being on time for an online game of Mario Kart Wii before I tell you how to organise a group wank in a nunnery.

weekender

weekender

Dear Mr Starbucks

On that last game you pwned me.

Thanks for a great time!

weekender

ziggy starbucks

mook

FUCK THE PAIR OF YOU - YOU WITH YOUR CHEATING AND THINGS.

hello

Thanks for the games.

mook...xx

buntyman

That's sounds like a swell idea. I'm planning on staying up late to watch the USA Bowls tonight so a bit of karting  prior to that's my idea of fun. 9:30pm?

weekender

I'd prefer a little earlier as I intend to watch Match of the Day at 10pm. 

Also I haven't played since we last raced, so you might have a small chance of winning.

buntyman

if it's just going to me me v you, half an hour's whipping is probably all i'll be able to put up with anyway.

buntyman

Yes!!! Finally I was able to get my revenge* on Weekender! The first GP was quite close to be fair as I refamiliarised myself with the controls but the 2nd was a bit of a demolition. My favourite courses came up to be honest so maybe I got a bit lucky but you have to admit there was a good distance between us at the finish line every time. Maybe you should consider going back to 50cc basics! Thanks for the games anyway, hopefully we'll get another game arranged soon.

*I hit him once or twice with a red shell fired from a long distance behind