Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Messed Up Modern Art [split topic]

Started by ziggy starbucks, November 14, 2009, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An tSaoi

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Oh you biatch Ant. I thought of this on my way home, immediately fired up Photoshop, spent 20 minutes doing it, only to find you have beaten me with a frankly sloppy effort. Boo-urns, I say!

Gradual Decline

ziggy starbucks

I've already run out of ideas so I've ripped of sproggy's constable effort from earlier

An tSaoi

Quote from: Eight Taiwanese Teenagers on December 11, 2009, 07:21:41 PM
only to find you have beaten me with a frankly sloppy effort.
Great minds think alike. You snooze you lose.

The reason it's so sloppy is because there was a fuck off copyright notice slapped over the stock photo of the maid that I had to airbrush out. By the time I'd cleared it up I was too knackered to put any effort into finessing the Tracey Emin bit.

An tSaoi

Cheers, I should probably quit while I'm ahead but I doubt I will.

An tSaoi

I tell myself I'll quit while I'm ahead and I never do.

Johnny Townmouse

QuoteRusski Shouting Golf Sale

nice.

Whilst this thread makes me want to learn how to use photoshop, there is a magic to not knowing how you do this.

Jemble Fred

Very badly. And I do not understand this word 'Modern'.

But, well, y'know.

An tSaoi

Jemble Fred

sproggy

Vitalstatistix

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: An tSaoi on December 10, 2009, 11:32:26 PM
Could anyone mong Dali's Clocks with digital watches? It's beyond my skills.
I've had a go. It isn't brilliant but to be fair I'm quite drunk

ziggy starbucks

Fuselli's "John Leslie Nightmare," inspired by 18th century misunderstandings of sleep paralysis and predatory rape

Old Thrashbarg

Fucking hell. That's both terrified me and caused me to nearly die laughing.

AsparagusTrevor

ApexJazz

This thread is the greatest thing currently on the internet.

Ginyard

Quote from: sproggy on December 11, 2009, 11:12:20 PM

That's terrific. How on earth do you simulate the colours and textures so accurately ? Its like magic. I still have trouble cropping a photo.

joeyzaza

mook

Quote from: Ginyard on December 12, 2009, 09:02:46 AM
That's terrific. How on earth do you simulate the colours and textures so accurately ? Its like magic. I still have trouble cropping a photo.

Cut out scooter boy from his image, paste and resize him onto, in this case the evolution image. Right click on the scooter boy thumbnail in the layers pallette, select "select pixels" from the drop down box and "marching ants" will appear around your pasted in selection, now just use the clone tool to paint from one of the characters in the evolution image into your pasted in selection of scooter boy. When you've filled him in press ctrl and d to remove the marching ants, then ctrl shift and e to flatten the layers.

joeyzaza

An tSaoi

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on December 12, 2009, 12:47:21 AMI've had a go. It isn't brilliant but to be fair I'm quite drunk

On the contrary; it's excellent. Exactly what I had in mind.

Ronnie the Raincoat

AsparagusTrevor