Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:49:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how to go about brothering up a whitey

Started by untitled_london, May 05, 2004, 03:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

untitled_london

okies, say for example i wanted to make george bush black .

i had a go with the healing brush, but he didn't really look as good as i'd hoped.

any ideas????

mook

Using either IMAGE>ADJUSTMENT>LEVELS (CTRL+L) or IMAGE>ADJUSTMENT>CURVES (CTRL+M).

Take the image your want change and duplicate it, select the whitey's skin with a soft edged brush using QUICK MASK (Q), add some guassian blur (how much depends on the size of the image). Hit Q again to show your selection as marching ants and then hit CTRL+J (do this 2 or 3 times, and hide the layers, just in case you fuck it up) to paste the selection onto it's own layer.

Now using either curves or levels adjust the colour of the skin, it's really just a matter of trail and error.

If you're not getting results that you are happy with, trying changing the mode of your image from RGB to CMYK.

When you've got it right add a layer mask to your colourised layer and paint out the teeth, eyes and lips. you can use a combination of a soft edged brush and the smudge tool on a low opacity to correct any wanky bits around the hairline.

There are other ways of doing it, try changing one of the duplicate layers that I mentioned up there ^^^^^^  to MULTIPLY and faff about the the opacity of the layer, and thenadusting the curves of that.

Does any of that make any sense? It is fucking early you know ;¬)

Here's a pretty crappy "brothering up" I did of IDS a while back.

fanny splendid

Pop that tutorial in the 'how to mong' thread, mook.

It kind of works for me...

Darrell

That's more along the lines of 'baste 'n' roast 'em up'.

fanny splendid

Hey, hanging's for the squares, daddio.

untitled_london

excellent

thank you v. much mook, most impressed.

i was screwing about in the levels, but  i hadn't tried gaussian-ing, or opacity-ing the brushes. will do now

top duncan mong btw

:D

[edit] progress since i read mooks tips:

original:  

1st bash:

next bash:

i was originally after monging his face onto to this lovely lady

but tbh, getting the flawless coulouring that mook has done with IDS, has made me want to raise the bar.

Regular John

I don't know if this product is still available???

El Unicornio, mang

Fuck me, that advert is ridiculous!

'Blacking up' is really frowned upon here. There's no way Reeves and Mortimer would be able to get away with their Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding/Barry White impressions.

Rats

Hehe, that outfit basically consists of putting a black stocking over your head, and running out of a bank.

Regular John

Quote from: "Rats"Hehe, that outfit basically consists of putting a black stocking over your head, and running out of a bank.

Getiing blown up in your laboratory while researching synthetic skin would be another way!

Jet Set Willy

I think you ought to make one, Rats.

Rats

It can't be too hard

- your mothers tights
- hard boiled egg x2
- a gobs worth of curtain hooks
- hat

Santa's Boyfriend

Rats

sproggy

"Whatchoo talkin about Rumsfeld?"

Firstly I made a duplicate layer and masked the hair and built up his face using dark brown soft paint brush set to 10% Opacity, concentrating on the cheeks and forehead.

Then made layers of his nose and lips and made them more negro like using the distort transform.

untitled_london

thank you sproglette, i'll be having another go later on tonight.

untitled_london

okies, so this is deffo too chocoaltey for my likeing, never mind the blur to hide a crime, and the poor layering.

i was working on a better version (honest guv) , but, i got a bit carried away erasing stuff....so my next question is a basic one...how do i up my history from the default 20 steps to somethingmore reasonable like 50-75

[edit: obviously its not under history options but under general preferences :P )

joFFeman

Quote from: "untitled_london"

okies, so this is deffo too chocoaltey for my likeing, never mind the blur to hide a crime, and the poor layering.

i was working on a better version (honest guv) , but, i got a bit carried away erasing stuff....so my next question is a basic one...how do i up my history from the default 20 steps to somethingmore reasonable like 50-75

[edit: obviously its not under history options but under general preferences :P )
looks like he's been frolicking in faeces.

he's a scatmuncher!

sore bottom mum

fanny splendid

"Did I ever tell you, you play a very irritating game of chess, Mr. Spock."

untitled_london

i think its only fair at this point to declare sore bottom mum the winner

outstanding - made my day thankyou v much