Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [split topic]

Started by AsparagusTrevor, January 02, 2010, 10:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Are we allowed to post videos of particularly impressive achievements here?

I've yet to beat this spec op mission, and it seems it's because I'm taking it too slowly. This video is very impressive - ok, it's a speed run (and on regular, although an equally impressive Veteran video from the same user is available) but I still enjoyed it.

Snatch & Grab Speedrun (1:02.70)

Then there's The Pitt - can anyone beat 12.65 seconds?!

*RECORD* The Pit 12.65 Seconds (SPEED RUN) - Modern Warfare 2

Breach & Clear in under 14 seconds with no frags!

MW 2 Spec Ops : Breach & Clear VETERAN SOLO (13:85 sec)

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Artemis on January 22, 2010, 10:10:00 PM
Are we allowed to post videos of particularly impressive achievements here?

Then there's The Pitt - can anyone beat 12.65 seconds?!

Jesus! He's like liquid poured into that level.

QuoteBreach & Clear in under 14 seconds with no frags!

Pretty smarmy run there too, it does appear hanging about is a sure-fire way of getting shot to shit.... even as I wrote that it sounded stupid, of course it's a sure-fire way of getting shot up, they're mentalists with guns after all.

I do enjoy a bit of reckless rushing in and kicking ass when death is virtually inevitable, it can be counter-productive in some instances (where you've got team-mates relying on backup and the like), but it makes all the times you survive that much more satisfying.

I shall be tooling about on Dragon Age for an undetermined period of time this eve and the morrow but would be up for some CoD if folks are planning a shooty, or indeed GH3/4/5 if anyone has it/them.

glitch

Now I'm starting to actually get decent scores on this (ACR/TAR21 4 LYFE) and the occasional run of killstreaks, I'd be well up for gaming over the weekend.