Author Topic: Only Connect (BBC4)  (Read 9519 times)

Re: Only Connect (BBC4)
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 03:14:26 PM »
Am I imagining it or was there a CaBber on this last night?

Then again, looking at them they could all be CaBbers really.

Alberon

• His heart is an empty fridge
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »
Which one? Someone from the Live Action Role Players or someone from the team with Dwayne Dibley on it?

the

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2019, 04:19:34 PM »
Am I imagining it or was there a CaBber on this last night?

Don't know if you were thinking about the same person, but I was thinking this about the guy who was dressed wackily last night.

Utter Shit

• Snotty Bumstead
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2019, 12:08:11 PM »
Anyone watch the final then? Fuck me they ramped up the difficulty - I'm always shit at the first two rounds but usually do ok on the wall and smash the vowels round at the end, but yesterday it was just impossible all the way through. I think I got two or three of the vowel ones and one part of one of the walls...the rest, no chance.

Norton Canes

• The leper heart will see you for what you are
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2019, 12:40:21 PM »
I hate the finals walls. Last year I think they were both entirely numerical.

The swapped-mnemonics bit of the missing vowels round was great.

Utter Shit

• Snotty Bumstead
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2019, 12:45:09 PM »
I liked the added dimension one. The Bermuda Pyramid FFS. Line Matrix Printer FFFFFFFFFS

Norton Canes

• The leper heart will see you for what you are
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2019, 12:48:17 PM »
'Line Matrix Printer' was genius.

I hope the middle Time Lady wasn't too upset about losing. I would definitely like to help assuage her disappointment.

Utter Shit

• Snotty Bumstead
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2019, 12:59:43 PM »
I was mainly just terrified of Joey Goldman. I think he might have had his soul removed to make space for more trivia.

JesusAndYourBush

• Earnest silky coconut shell
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2019, 02:20:23 PM »
My heart sank when I saw that live snooker was on directly before it... but as it neared the end they said to press the red button to continue watching the snooker.  I wish this feature had been available in the 80's when it seemed like at least once a week a show I wanted to watch was ruined or disrupted because of FUCKING SPORT.

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 10:41:06 AM »
Tend to just pause/screen grab the final wall and see if I can figure out in about two minutes myself. Then fast forward. Was a small bit harder hear as couldn't eliminate all the months. Did spot the Sue, Bob, Dom connection fairly quickly but my mind when blank on Dec.

Usually rubbish at the first couple rounds but would usually be worth a place in the team for missing vowels. Nothing this time though.