Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Room 101

Started by sore bottom mum, February 06, 2004, 11:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sore bottom mum

Another chance to vent personal frustrations irrationally!
Of the top of my head:

-Venessa Feltz (did you know they actually had her on Question Time once...I watched from behind the sofa)

-an obvious one and almost irritatingly populist (on this site): Daily Mail

-idiotically-faded denim

-eating loudly/in public

-Punk-pop/Pop-punk (e.g. Busted...Limp Biscuit were/are particularly tragic)

-Punch-line jokes/ Fw'ed e-mails

Quote from: "sore bottom mum"Of the top of my head:
Try from inside your head the next time.

Purple Tentacle

Fucking hell, why don't we just rename this entire bloody forum "Things that we hate!"

smoker

37 posts, ten topics started. slow down my head hurts today

sore bottom mum

mmm...I knew as a posted it, it was a bit much
oh well, you live and learn!

imitationleather

Yeah, when you join it's really not a good idea to just start posting straight away. I waited months before joining and then when I finally did I didn't actually start a thread for quite a while.

Is it just me or has there been a surprisingly high number of active newbies since the new board started? Where have they all come from?

smoker

i think someone left a window open

Lots of people seem to have changed their names which may make them seem new.  Also, everybody seems to be a bit more on a level footing as the new site has only been running for a week so it hasn't let some of the more established posters get up to thousands of posts which can be intimidating for newcomers.

A thread about things you hate you say?  

Richard Littlejohn

retires to a safe distance

pretty dead boy

QuoteIs it just me or has there been a surprisingly high number of active newbies since the new board started? Where have they all come from?

i'm sure they, we, were all here before.  i think it's brilliant.  without going on about the clique, it was a bit intimidating before and everything seemed to sink if it wasn't posted by someone with a few hundred posts to their name.  technically, we're all on the same footing now and posts should get judged on their merit.