Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What groups of people would you send to a concentratation camp?

Started by Bamber Hopcraft, February 06, 2004, 11:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Brits, the Germans and the Russains all had them, but  they've gone out of fashion these days, apart from the one that the US have in Cuba, but who (groups of people) would you send to a concentration camp, and why? What would you make them do when they're there?

Personally, I'd  stick this lot in one-

1) People who wear glasses without perscription lens in them to try and look  clever.

2) The cast, crew and viewers of 'Friends'  - proof that Hitler picked on the wrong people.

3) People who carry a tooth brush and furniture polish around with them all the time.

Lets try and keep this civilised, ok?

Uncle Gripper

fans of 'the darkness'

everyone who went to see 'love actually'

women with pmt

the outrageously disabled

people who drive volkswagons

people who enjoy going into starbucks to whoop and talk far too loudly

people who seem incapable of working cash machines, or do so painfully slowly

drunken english bank holiday market town fuckwits

people who get wound up and annoyed at comments on messageboards

Purple Tentacle

Lists

Endless threads about things you hate

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"people who get wound up and annoyed at comments on messageboards

Nah, they're fine, good people.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"people who get wound up and annoyed at comments on messageboards

Cop out...

MojoJojo

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"
everyone who went to see 'love actually'

Either you have seen it, and are willing to ship yourself off to camp with everyone else, or you haven't seen it and are just relying on hearsay and film critics. The film critics generally disliked it far more than normal people.

EDIT: goddamit, I'm defending Love Actually.

smoker

i drive a volkswagen because i like to shop ethically, where's the problem?

Vermschneid Mehearties

People with short term memory loss. They could do with some concentration.

The following groups of people should all be locked up naked together forever and ever:

* beautiful pint sized busty blonde nymphomaniac models.
* anybody with the user name Munday's Chylde.

Bilko

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"People with short term memory loss. They could do with some concentration.

I agree I'd put people with short term memory loss in as well. Having to repeat tourself is tiresome.

I'd also put people with short term memory loss in the camp too.

As well as that I'd put people with short term memory loss into the camp.

smoker

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"The following groups of people should all be locked up naked together forever and ever:

* beautiful pint sized busty blonde nymphomaniac models.
* anybody with the user name Munday's Chylde.

ha yes after a few hundred years or so one of them might give in and give you a pity shag

Bilko

*My comments removed, again!*

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Matthias

Chavs.

I'm all for Eugenics. Good, honest, decent, working people (and intelligent students who actually have goals in life) produce very few children, whereas Chavs suck the state dry and produce child after child, thus filling the country with no-hoper Chav kids. Put the Chavs in the concentration camps.

I FUCKING HATE CHAVS

Frinky

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"*My comments removed, again!*

Who removed what was said there? I can't have been PH, 'cos there was no edit note...?

Anyway, I'd insist on putting know-it-all wankers who can tell you something you know, but be competely wrong. The ones who shout out loud in front of thier mates "Yah, this is...." and rattle of utter bullpoop. Rar.

Yes, a remarkable display of vanity from the Neilster. Is he always this petulant?

Uncle Gripper

Quote from: "Martian Martian"

Yes, a remarkable display of vanity from the Neilster. Is he always this petulant?
i think ill add to the list, webmasters who take themselves and their interweb contributions far too seriously.

Bilko

Quote from: "Martian Martian"

I'm not going to repeat what Neil said, cos he now doesn't want us to read what he wrote.  What I would say is Verwhores Members who admire Amnado iannucci should help get his Shows programme that was shown on C4 released on DVD by reading this forum http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=163
I wouldn't buy it, but other verbwhores would and we should think about them and be altruistic instead of being fucking lazy.

23 Daves

All new Labour careerists.  An utterly dispicable brand of idiotic cretin who pretends to care and pretends to have an ounce of left wing sensibility in their body, whilst all the time working to a very cynical agenda.

It also might be the most effective way of dieting for them as well.

Quote from: "Frinky"

Who removed what was said there? I can't have been PH, 'cos there was no edit note...?

There's only an edit note if you edit after someone else had posted. If PH edited before the next post then it wouldnt have one.

weekender

Most Verbwhores, to be honest.  A lot of you are twats.

Matthias

Quote from: "weekender"Most Verbwhores, to be honest.  A lot of you are twats.

Guilty as charged.

Frinky

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"There's only an edit note if you edit after someone else had posted. If PH edited before the next post then it wouldnt have one.

Yup, I know, and there was a post after his before the edit. Thanks, though.

Bilko

Why have you put a 'you' in there to excluded yourself out of being a twat.

european son

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"

because weekender, and lots of other VWs, are actually quite sound. he's wrong about most VWs being twats mind. there's probably only about 5-10 who are proper bona fide cunts, and i could probably name them all.

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "european son"
Quote from: "Peter Hammill"

because weekender, and lots of other VWs, are actually quite sound. he's wrong about most VWs being twats mind. there's probably only about 5-10 who are proper bona fide cunts, and i could probably name them all.

go then...

european son

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"
go then...

it's not really necessary, is it?

Tokyo Sexwhale

People who allow themselves to be fucked up the arse by another bloke in a ridiculous attempt to impress a girl and then leaves a message on a Chris Morris fansite implying that they have killed themselves, and then comes back and posts a message implying it is fine to send people to a concentration camp.

Tokyo Sexwhale