Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:39:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What groups of people would you send to a concentratation camp?

Started by Bamber Hopcraft, February 06, 2004, 11:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

smoker

Quote from: "imitationleather"Soon we're going to run out of things to hate...

then  the only thing we have left to hate will be ourselves. the future is bleak comrades

Matthias

Don't hate a man for allowing himself to get buttfucked to impress a girl...

Take pity on the sad fucker!

Personally, I reckon some flowers, a box of Milk Tray and a bottle of Anais Anais would have impressed her more.

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "european son"
Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"
go then...

it's not really necessary, is it?

i was just curious as to why there was any doubt

Mister Six

weekender

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"
Quote from: "weekender"Most Verbwhores, to be honest.  A lot of you are twats.

Why have you put a 'you' in there to excluded yourself out of being a twat.

Because I am not a twat.

european son's right as well, there's only a few tossers on here, most people are alright I suppose.  I like the ones who can see that my wanton abuse is really just me trying to be funny (albeit usually failing), not the daft sods who take it seriously.

23 Daves

yeah, well, I was actually about to post to ask you why you hung around on a forum where most people were twats.  Then I realised that was probably a joke.  Which lead in turn to me realising that the fact I couldn't see it was a joke made me, in actual fact, one of the twats.  Ah well.  Life is a constant process of learning.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "european son"
Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"
go then...

it's not really necessary, is it?

It could be.  This could be a golden moment to rid this place of some misunderstanding.

Hell.  Me.  Looking on the bright side again..

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "weekender"I like the ones who can see that my wanton abuse is really just me trying to be funny (albeit usually failing)
Well it makes me laugh, but then I am senile...( I really haven't got to put a wink there have I, bloody hell...)

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"people who get wound up and annoyed at comments on messageboards
Heh-heh, yes I agree completely, cough.
I've just got back from a valium-popping and camomile-tea drinking weekend in The Lake District,
so I'm okay now, if indeed you do mean me.

EDITS to remove the very unfunny. Oh c'mon, it's after 4am, how sparkling are you at that time....

Cerys

Going back to the topic ... actually, fuck it.  Why go back to the topic?  I have no answers to the question.  For which I am devoutly thankful.

Next!