Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"I'm presenting Blue Peter, Ironically"

Started by Retinend, March 23, 2010, 05:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Two threads are simultaneously being derailed by Konnie Huq leering/fantasising/wanking. Whoever can find the other one wins nothing.

Roy*Mallard

VegaLA

Quote from: thecuriousorange on March 23, 2010, 11:11:03 PM
Two threads are simultaneously being derailed by Konnie Huq leering/fantasising/wanking. Whoever can find the other one wins nothing.

Its the bungle thread.
Where's my nothing?

Lfbarfe

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 23, 2010, 09:24:42 PM
A 10 year old girl

Sarah Greene's younger sister, sometime weather forecaster Laura, that was.

George Oscar Bluth II

Liz is very much underrated, the saucy minx.

Retinend

Zoe Salmon always had my RFH, even with Huq alongside. Pics on google don't do justice.

lipsink

I also like Newsround's Sonali. Though her mouth scares quite a lot of posters on here.

JPA

Adam & Joe had an entertaining conversation about the revamped Blue Peter on their radio show, saying how the set looked far more contained and bunker-like and that there was a music-bed playing throughout the show - is that the case?

p.s I love Konnie

biggytitbo

Is Konnie the one who was a virgin until she married?

turnstyle

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 24, 2010, 02:15:05 PM
Is Konnie the one who was a virgin until she married?

No, that was Katie Hill.

leelo

Guy

Sadly her face leaves nothing to the imagination.

Santa's Boyfriend

Blumf

buttgammon

I've finally been reduced to sitting here, dripping in sweat, staring at the computer screen.

biggytitbo

http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/celebs/feature_konnie_issue_002.php
QuoteAre you a good girl?
People would be surprised to know I have whips and chains in the wardrobe, and there's a dungeon in my basement. I'm not joking. And I have an evil sense of humour. One of my friends said: "What you need now you've left Blue Peter is a scandal." So I replied: "Cocaine's already been done, Gail Porter got her bum out – I could always do something improper with the Blue Peter pets."
Naughty Konnie!

lipsink

Good lord, she comes across as quite frank and feisty in that interview. Is it just me or can you see one of her wotsits in the last few seconds of that video?

Gulftastic

Tuesday is Mabel's last day, but Wednesday is the obligatory new-series-of-Dr Who show! Smith will be in the studio.

Lfbarfe

I walked past Konnie Huq in Ealing once. She's tiny. But very lovely.