Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:40:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Scott Pilgrim trailer

Started by j_u_d_a_s, March 25, 2010, 04:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_u_d_a_s

Really been looking forward to this one ever since I heard the first rumours all those years ago.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Trailer

Looks fantastic.

Jemble Fred

Well I can't imagine missing anything Edgar Wright directs... It looks as slick as ever.

Problem is, I can't help thinking I'll be identifying with the ex-boyfriends wanting to beat seven shades of shit out of that wet big-haired ponce.

vrailaine

Quote from: Jemble Fred on March 25, 2010, 04:48:53 PM
Problem is, I can't help thinking I'll be identifying with the ex-boyfriends wanting to beat seven shades of shit out of that wet big-haired ponce.
Yeah, he bothered me in that trailer too, which isn't a great sign for the film.

I basically credit Wright for why I like Hot Fuzz so much, and the bits of Shaun of the Dead that I liked, so I'm still optimistic.

madhair60

To date, all the promotional stuff for the movie (particularly the poster) had me all set to hate it - and I love the comic - but this trailer looks better than I thought it would.  Cautiously optimistic.

Peru

I think that the female ex who says 'prepare to die' is Ann/Egg from Arrested Development, no?

Vitalstatistix

It's as Ann as the nose on Plain's face.

niat

Fucking NBC Universal have blocked that video on copyright grounds.

Yes, that's right, block the trailer for your film, cos you wouldn't want anyone to see it, like it and then buy tickets to see the film.

Santa's Boyfriend

Looks like a lot of fun I think!