Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:44:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jalopy 2010 - Round 2

Started by Lookalike Mark Chapman, March 26, 2010, 09:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm up for that, although I'd probably have to cut down the length of my reviews...

Repentia

The person who wins could kick off and host the next one? That way they won't always be winning if it comes to a too-much-spare-time flash-bastard situtation. That way you could play too, Lookalike MC? Although, you're very good at being the ref. Loved the anti-ones too ozziechef.

I'm  not sure how often I could play really - it's "ok" typing the reviews at work, but office-based monging would be right out, and I don't have much time in the evenings. A week per round might help I guess...

Repentia

As long as you don't feel left out, or that you can't enter. Or that you have to be the ref.

Lyndon

Maybe get the next round going today, if people are worried about it not working so well at the weekend (insert superfluous quantifying question mark). I think it's best to keep it quite quick-fire too or else it loses that special WOW I'M IN A PHOTOSHOP COMPETITION-je ne sais quoi and drags on. I don't think people mind too much if they can't make a 2-day deadline. As long as the rule of law is upheld.

Alright, I'll post it soonish. Three day deadline though, I think (I think DocDaneeka thinks too).