Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,470
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:07:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Red Steel 2 [split topic]

Started by Johnny Textface, March 29, 2010, 11:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Textface

Just finished Silent Hill - Shattered Memories on the Wii and now looking for something else to fill my time. Has anyone got hold of Red Steel 2 yet and is it any good? Oh and did you get the motion plus included pack - if so, how much did you pay?

Thanks

Ignatius_S

Quote from: Johnny Textface on March 29, 2010, 11:58:45 AM
....Has anyone got hold of Red Steel 2 yet and is it any good? Oh and did you get the motion plus included pack - if so, how much did you pay?...

Not yet - I've one or two games to get through and the next Wii game I'll probably get is No More Heroes 2. Going on what I've read (user feedback etc.), it looks like it's a good 'un - even the more critical user feedback I've read has still said it has something that makes it hard to tear yourself away and the Motion Plus really works.

I have been shopping around (Amazon as a pre-sale was offering the Motion Plus thrown in, for the same price as the game alone) and SHOPTO.NET has it for £30 - apart from that, I think Gamestation at £40 is the next cheapest.